You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
th3vikings

question about compensation for HULLS (FUSO, NEW MEXICO, COLORADO)

20 comments in this topic

362 posts
3,693 battles

Fuso

•     Her hull Fuso (A) is removed and the hull Fuso (B) is mounted instead.
  •     If a player had researched hull Fuso (B) before the update has been released, her hull Fuso © will become researched.
  •     If a player had researched hulls Fuso (B) and Fuso © before the update has been released, 12,500 Ship XP will be added to Fuso.

•     If a player currently owns hull Fuso (B) before the update has been released, her hull Fuso © will be added to the player's account.
  •     If a player currently owns hulls Fuso (B) and Fuso © before the update has been released, 900,000 Credits will be added to the player's account.

question, so if i own hull B and C, so will i get both the compensation?

anyone can confirm it? thank you

[KEBAB]
Super Tester
195 posts
6,042 battles

yes. that what i think so. WG never specify clearly

Actually what you highlighted in pink is actually quite clear. The formatting on the website turned "  ( C )  " into "  ©  "

They are conditions that need to be satisfied to get a compensation. If you satisfy all the conditions, you get all the compensation

Edited by derekPo

362 posts
3,693 battles

Thanks all for the reply. Hope i get 2 compensation. I can use the credits to purchase another ship.

Edited by th3vikings

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles

Thanks all for the reply. Hope i get 2 compensation. I can use the credits to purchase another ship.

And some xp compensation for researching hull B (in which will become the new stock hull probably) would be nice too. Though I won't expect it.

426 posts

Hi,

I had Nagato when they got rid of A hull earlier this year. 

You are correct when you say that you get both compensations as I did with Nagato last time.

Hope this helps.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles

Hi,

I had Nagato when they got rid of A hull earlier this year. 

You are correct when you say that you get both compensations as I did with Nagato last time.

Hope this helps.

Oooh. Credit and XP compensation, or just credits?

2,225 posts
13,751 battles

Oooh. Credit and XP compensation, or just credits?

Well we could write an answer, but would you believe it? I can't say for certain, but I trust that what WG have said they will do is what WG will do.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles

Well we could write an answer, but would you believe it? I can't say for certain, but I trust that what WG have said they will do is what WG will do.

Well, I was waiting for an answer from the one I've asked the question. Just to clear things. Well, I guess I'll see it when I log in after I update the game. :hiding:

Both.

Thanks a million. :)

2,225 posts
13,751 battles

Well, I was waiting for an answer from the one I've asked the question. Just to clear things. Well, I guess I'll see it when I log in after I update the game. :hiding:

Thanks a million. :)

I was just trying to point out that WG have answered your question by writing down what they will do, yet you don't seem to believe it. Instead you appear to be asking for someone else to read it for you, and for them to tell you if they believe it. Mate I'm not trying to be mean or the like, just pointing out the facts as I see them.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles

I was just trying to point out that WG have answered your question by writing down what they will do, yet you don't seem to believe it. Instead you appear to be asking for someone else to read it for you, and for them to tell you if they believe it. Mate I'm not trying to be mean or the like, just pointing out the facts as I see them.

Okay, noted. :) I've only read what sort of compensation WG will give regarding the Soviet DD rework, nothing about the hulls of the Fuso, New Mex and Colorado. Maybe I've missed it or something. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Okay, noted. :) I've only read what sort of compensation WG will give regarding the Soviet DD rework, nothing about the hulls of the Fuso, New Mex and Colorado. Maybe I've missed it or something. 

u are not the only one... i read the update patch 3x before i realize this.

i guess the RU DD is the main focus for both of us :D

Edited by XP_On

2,225 posts
13,751 battles

I made 2 mistakes. 

1/ didn't take captain off udaloi

2/ didn't buy premium camo for ognevoi for 1000. didn't think would need to regrind her. could have got 4000 db worth of premium camos for 1000 db

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I made 2 mistakes. 

1/ didn't take captain off udaloi

2/ didn't buy premium camo for ognevoi for 1000. didn't think would need to regrind her. could have got 4000 db worth of premium camos for 1000 db

personally, i buy premium camo on the ship i want to play more than 200 match.. ( and turn out my only premium camo is for cleveland that i play more than 500 match)

2,225 posts
13,751 battles

personally, i buy premium camo on the ship i want to play more than 200 match.. ( and turn out my only premium camo is for cleveland that i play more than 500 match)

I haven't bought one yet, but I was so tempted by the bonus. I spent quite a bit of time trying to decide before the update. If I had registered that Ogi would have 0 xp I would have given it a go.