You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
deathrides

suggestion re containers

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,372 battles

Containers absolutely fantastic idea choosing your rewards love it.

recently it was tweaked to reduce the number of signal flags per container. Bit of a pity as you can never have enough signals but probably fair enough as the first 2 containers roll up after a few games.

My suggestion is for the 3rd container which takes more games to get to I dont know the stats but I would suspect a large number of players do not regularly receive the third container as they dont play that long.

How about increasing the rewards in the third container and the chance of a super container or try your luck to promote players staying on longer to get to the third container ie 4 prizes in a regular third container and 2 prizes in an unsuccessful try your luck container with the random chance of a super container buffed as well

Just a suggestion ? overall though containers have been a really great enhancement to the game well done WOW

159 posts
5,684 battles

A friend asked me the same question the other day about whether chances for a supercontainer increased on the second and third containers. While I'm sure its not the case, I do like your idea of buffing the third container a bit if possible. it would most certainly encourage people into playing more.