You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
deathrides

suggestion re containers

2 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
48 posts
22,077 battles

Containers absolutely fantastic idea choosing your rewards love it.

recently it was tweaked to reduce the number of signal flags per container. Bit of a pity as you can never have enough signals but probably fair enough as the first 2 containers roll up after a few games.

My suggestion is for the 3rd container which takes more games to get to I dont know the stats but I would suspect a large number of players do not regularly receive the third container as they dont play that long.

How about increasing the rewards in the third container and the chance of a super container or try your luck to promote players staying on longer to get to the third container ie 4 prizes in a regular third container and 2 prizes in an unsuccessful try your luck container with the random chance of a super container buffed as well

Just a suggestion ? overall though containers have been a really great enhancement to the game well done WOW

[AN-DO]
419 posts
8,285 battles

A friend asked me the same question the other day about whether chances for a supercontainer increased on the second and third containers. While I'm sure its not the case, I do like your idea of buffing the third container a bit if possible. it would most certainly encourage people into playing more.