Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Rant-CAP CAP CAP, GO CAP, GO <RAGE WORDS> CAP, GO ******* CAP NOW!

6 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

Haven't the low tier DD players been taught what they should do???

Letting a Fiji go cap and fight buttersheeps while sitting in that Fiji's smoke and pew-pew? It's a British smoke which means it's private!

BTW Fiji is so much more fun than Edinburgh. That maneuverability is just awesome.

Edited by _Halcyon

980 posts
12,617 battles

i'm having issues this weekend too - not crappy dds, but mainly lemming trains, the occasional 12:0 game (losing) and players who ignore capping in domination mode. 

Oh and chicken BBs who finish the game on full health. 

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

WE ARE GONNA WIN!!

point 430-350

Farragut still shot Nagamon

me and our friendly : stop shooting!!

Farragut : NOPE!!

last 40sec

Nagamon : I love you Farragut

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

and die

<RAGE!>

Edited by Onlinegamer

1,490 posts

yesterday, Play Okinawa in my Tirpitz, every player except me, my div mate & another cruiser, go lemming train into A & SIT THERE THE ENTIRE MATCH!!!!  Enemy are where I am, near B & C,  they are plainly visible in minimap, yet our dumb, stupid, idiotic, mad, crazy pathetic team, all stay in A where it's safe (but miles away from action) while we 3 do our best & die... I'm not talking weak cruisers here, I'm talking montana, izumo, yamatos.... Shimakazes, the whole bleeding lot.... Of course we lost, but it makes me boil how cowardly they are, every time that map comes up, lemming train to A ... They should put fortresses there, so no one can go & hide like chickens... Or how about a minefield, so the first side that lemming trains because they want to feel safe, can actually get damaged by mines.... I think that would be great... Float magnetic mines there...

It would certainly sort out these cowards!!!!!!

:angry::angry:

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

307 posts
6,413 battles

Oh and chicken BBs who finish the game on full health. 

This is a typical weekend warrior thing.... Look i am a potato at best, but now its who cares if i sink ... win the goddam game.  

Sad to say i did it:facepalm: so i know what it was like... embarrassingly.   When i got my Tirpitz it was basically in the first month:child:, like all weekend warriors i sat at the back ... pew pew .... and if my team started to lose i would run to the corner to save my coin. 

These days i don't care if i get sunk, as long as i contribute to the teams victory, the other day i played two brothers in my Shchors, game was 50/50 :coin: ten minutes in and well i could sit back and pew pew from range and stay safe and hope someone would make a mistake.  Saw the enemy CV was right up close to one of the brothers, so i dived between the brothers .... took him out:red_button:.... then took a flurry of fire from all directions.... sunk of course :D but i knew that turned the game. 

Got more money doing that than running away.

307 posts
6,413 battles

Grrr ... had a great game in my Udaloi .... 3 ships within 16kms of the only ship in the other team a CV Taiho .... we still lost. 

Mind you one weekender BB rammed a Yamato with 50% health while the Yammie had 1% even his secondaries would have finished him OMG ... useless.

Our Yamato was perfect, but the IZUMO cost us bigtime he had 90% health .... and was firing AP shells at the CV .... i msg him use HE .... we have 2 mins to go but NOOOOO he kept on firing his AP at him.... of course we lost.

USELESS

https://image.ibb.co/hOfUrF/IZUMO.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/g1V7dv/Yammie_got_smashed.jpg

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

Sign in to follow this