You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Inn0

About receiving the email download link.

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
5 posts
413 battles

Hi guys,

Just wondering that after I have submitted the Alpha Validation. The webpage showed:

World of Warships: Application for Closed Alpha Test

Greetings Player,

Congratulations! Your application for the World of Warships alpha test has been approved! We have sent you an e-mail with all necessary instructions and a download link.

Welcome to the World of Warships alpha test!

But its been 2 weeks and still no reply email. I do understand that there is only 1 person handling this. But did I miss the email since I received that reply or could I still be in the waiting list.

Anyway for us to check?

Thanks

InnocenceS

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Hi guys,

Just wondering that after I have submitted the Alpha Validation. The webpage showed:

World of Warships: Application for Closed Alpha Test

Greetings Player,

Congratulations! Your application for the World of Warships alpha test has been approved! We have sent you an e-mail with all necessary instructions and a download link.

Welcome to the World of Warships alpha test!

But its been 2 weeks and still no reply email. I do understand that there is only 1 person handling this. But did I miss the email since I received that reply or could I still be in the waiting list.

Anyway for us to check?

Thanks

InnocenceS

You can access the closed section of the forums. All the info you need, is available there, in pinned threads in the Announcement section.

Alpha Tester
5 posts
413 battles

Hi

You can access the closed section of the forums. All the info you need, is available there, in pinned threads in the Announcement section.

Hi AALG,

Thanks for the prompt reply and info. =)

Regards 

InnocencS

Alpha Tester
80 posts
70 battles

Hi AALG

I too got an email to log on to forum an said you will be made an alpha tester , then I would be able to go to the  link I was given to download the game .

can you help me ??

regards

asbay

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Hi,

MAy I know where the link to download the link for the game. Tks & Rdgs

Check your email, all the important must read links should be in there.

Alpha Tester
2 posts

Have checked the mail link to install Game, but no URL found and no link to download. Goto official website to download-->Wrong mail & cannot log in/

Can send the link to install game etc... by mail.

Thanks & Regards

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Have checked the mail link to install Game, but no URL found and no link to download. Goto official website to download-->Wrong mail & cannot log in/

Can send the link to install game etc... by mail.

Thanks & Regards

The closed Alpha testers section, in the Announcement subsection. Read all the pinned threads there.