You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
captain_scarlet

CRUISERS t5, t6,t7 UNPLAYABLE

82 comments in this topic

88 posts
4,149 battles

Hey WG pay attention

Cruisers in the t5 to T7 range are unplayable

getting one shotted by BB and pissy destroyers

Most of the T6 cruisers have AA spec abilities and I never ever see an AC in the match let alone two

the chance of a hit when the cruiser is facing directly at the enemy is too great and get broadside and you die one shot

Its not hard to balance and yet yu keep on nerfing everything based on comments by noobs who dont play much

and cruiser AP is no longer pentrating BB  especially as I only ever get matches two tiers higher

are you setting us up to be easy kills for higher tier whiners

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

Just get better and try to improve your skill first

I dont know about germam CLs but except emerald, dont think any ship can be called unplayable

109 posts
5,101 battles

Nice bait, but I'm gonna take it

Blame the captain, not the ship. 

There are a lot of guides of cruisers around, watch them, learn and improve your skills instead of ranting. About your statements, cruisers aren't supposed to engage battleships 1v1 both historical and in-game, so stop it. 

And finally, judging from your "red" stats after 2k battles, I say the problem is YOU. 

Edited by RepublicTrooper

43 posts
11,685 battles

T9 cruisers are the ones suffering. With the huge firepower and armor gap between them and T10 cruisers. They're only playable if you're top tier or if played passively. Low tiers are fine.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

How is this a bug/glitch/game functionality issue? It's working as intended. Request move, this is not broken game functionality issue.

But seriously, I reached tier 8 Mogami, tier 7 Yorck, tier 7 Schors, and tier 6 Leander. << These cruiser lines are easy kill for battleships & torpedoes (Not bragging about it but read my questions)

We all went through that issue, being a lowest tier in battle. The very concern on how I I read your post it is your cruiser's survivability in battles.

[1] What did you do that you become a feeder to the enemy?

[2] What maneuver did you do to get 1 shot by battleships or by destroyers?

[3] What why how etc. too many questions

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,330 battles

most of  my cruisers are set up to find ships hiding in  smoke 

Edited by stick3

1,126 posts

CL/CA are strong in this game

if it's 1-1 fight and CA/CL know what's he doing, CA/CL will win handed down against BB.

keep a distance, shoot at max range, stay angled, dodge a salvo, take cover behind island and burn with HE, BB will burn to death in matter of minute.

to effect hit CA/CL, BB must shot CA/CL that didn't look at him so they can't dodge. or recklessly come too close.

even so, BB shell are plague with Over-pen.

let me guess, You get delete by other BB from other direction that you didn't pay attention to.

Edited by PGM991

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

T5, maybe. Most T5 ships are unplayable, the T5 MM is so much broken.
But not T6 and T7.
RPS rule in WoWS is BB→CA/CL→DD→BB and every ship type is good against itself. So it's normal you get easily rekt by battleships. However by destroyers… It's your problem. You've either sailed straight for a long time or you are too close to enemy DD and failing to delete it before he get close enough to ensure torps hit. Either way, the problem is with you.

Edit: Oh I noticed you call other people noobs. But I'm not sure if you are qualified to do that.

Edited by _Halcyon

1,105 posts

you should play CV :V

as they said, its not the ship but the captain. i am rage quit CA line and try CV, i mean IJN CV.....

CV can YOLO!

CA cannt YOLO!

- you wont get shooted :V

- survive most of the time! event when lose

- all planes got shot down? GO RAMMING! (not aplicable for +tier7 CV, you will get a lot of planes)

671 posts
1,508 battles

you should play CV :V

as they said, its not the ship but the captain. i am rage quit CA line and try CV, i mean IJN CV.....

CV can YOLO!

CA cannt YOLO!

- you wont get shooted :V

- survive most of the time! event when lose

- all planes got shot down? GO RAMMING! (not aplicable for +tier7 CV, you will get a lot of planes)

I'm pretty sure that being in the frontline exposed to enemy fire isn't where a CV should be.

218 posts
3,788 battles

IMO the reward structure tilted heavily on damage dealing and far less for support. Some of the cruisers in the game are a superb air defence/anti-destroyer ship, but would've wilted quickly in front of a BB gun. The most logical role of such a ship will be to stay near a strategic target like BB and CV and protect them from air strike. But doing so mean's they will deal very few damage if not 0 and thus gain very little in way of exp and credits.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

gid gud i guess? how are T5-7 uncompetive? just how badly are you broadsiding and not WASDing to get oneshotted all the time like you are claiming????

play more, get better WASD hacks, learn to position, learn how to aim, how to work as a team, then come back to the forums and whine about how these ships are UP, because that's about when your opinion becomes valid

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

Its not hard to balance and yet yu keep on nerfing everything based on comments by noobs who dont play much

yep, this is very right, about the only part of your rant i agree with
Edited by drakon233

1,105 posts

I'm pretty sure that being in the frontline exposed to enemy fire isn't where a CV should be.

i mean the planes can go YOLO :V

not the ship -_-

btw, when out of planes.... its madmax time! RAM! GO RAM!!!!

[APS]
80 posts
6,432 battles

Just get better and try to improve your skill first

I dont know about germam CLs but except emerald, dont think any ship can be called unplayable

um, Emerald is one of my best ever ships.

88 posts
4,149 battles

too bad all yu perfect players with your perfect advice have never heard of LATENCY

If you had my lag your winrate would be in the garbage too

Go advise someone else not needed here