Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Xplod2064

T10 ships should not be put against lower tiers!

29 comments in this topic

45 posts
3,994 battles

T10 BB's are so broken in terms of Armour and damage against T9s, I play a Iowa and that thing gets absolutely wrecked from the T10 BB's. And when you fire back with 100% accuracy it either does no damage or ricochets off the target, the T10 German battleship is such a joke it feels like the Iowa's rounds are like little rocks hitting a whale. This game was very fun until T9 now it is an agitating and aggravating task to even play against T10s now. That is not the worst part, the worst is when it is 4 T10 BB's on each team firing around wrecking everyone.

I reckon if you are gonna have T10 be such a massive jump up from T9 you should limit only 1 maybe 2 of those BB's in a lower match because <content removed> me that is so unfair and not fun.

Profanity. Post Edited. User Warned

~ADM_dude

Edited by ADM_dude

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

isnt the point of grinding your butt pass the shitty T9s to rekt everyone with a T10? and besides, if you complain so much about T10 BBs, heaven help you of you meet a good T10 CA...

[KGHSF]
3,205 posts
6,030 battles

I beg to differ.  Rather, it is the T9 Battleships that are weak.

Ask Iowa best of weak :facepalm: even T7 could head shot him

FBB is weak armor 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

1,386 posts
8,230 battles

It's normal, get used to it.

Almost all T10 are far better than T9, not only buttersheeps. Even some of the best T9 ships like Fletcher or Neptune, their T10 counterparts are having significant advantages.(Minotaur's concealment, RoF and transverse. Gearing's 21mm side belt that can be much of an advantage in 127/128mm DD fight)

And what's the point if T10 ships can't club lower tier ships? It's the end of the line, the final reward of a long hard grind. They are supposed to be fun and powerful, be attractive that people want to grind them.

Edited by _Halcyon

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

T8 BB's are so broken in terms of Armour and damage against T7s, I play a Colorado and that thing gets absolutely wrecked from the T8 BB's. And when you fire back with 100% accuracy it either does no damage or ricochets off the target, the T8 German battleship is such a joke it feels like the Colorado's rounds are like little rocks hitting a whale. This game was very fun until T7 now it is an agitating and aggravating task to even play against T8s now. That is not the worst part, the worst is when it is 4 T8 BB's on each team firing around wrecking everyone.

I reckon if you are gonna have T8 be such a massive jump up from T7 you should limit only 1 maybe 2 of those BB's in a lower match because <content removed> me that is so unfair and not fun.

420 posts
20 battles

It is. Well, tier 7 to 8 is not as heavy as 9 to 10 comparison IMO. In fact i enjoyed playing T7 in general, rather than T9.

We're not just talking about overmatch mechanic. Everything is different level from 9 to 10. A huge HP leap, damage, etc.

I hope WG would do something about this gap, this is old.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

It is. Well, tier 7 to 8 is not as heavy as 9 to 10 comparison IMO. In fact i enjoyed playing T7 in general, rather than T9.

We're not just talking about overmatch mechanic. Everything is different level from 9 to 10. A huge HP leap, damage, etc.

I hope WG would do something about this gap, this is old.

Colorado to NC?

Gneisenau to Bismarck?

Mahan to Benson?

Shiratsuyu to Akizuki?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

T6 BB's are so broken in terms of Armour and damage against T5s, I play a kongo and that thing gets absolutely wrecked from the T6 BB's. And when you fire back with 100% accuracy it either does no damage or ricochets off the target, the T6 German battleship is such a joke it feels like the kongo's rounds are like little rocks hitting a whale. This game was very fun until T5 now it is an agitating and aggravating task to even play against T6s now. That is not the worst part, the worst is when it is 4 T6 BB's on each team firing around wrecking everyone.

I reckon if you are gonna have T6 be such a massive jump up from T5 you should limit only 1 maybe 2 of those BB's in a lower match because <content removed> me that is so unfair and not fun.

1,386 posts
8,230 battles

T6 BB's are so broken in terms of Armour and damage against T5s, I play a kongo and that thing gets absolutely wrecked from the T6 BB's. And when you fire back with 100% accuracy it either does no damage or ricochets off the target, the T6 German battleship is such a joke it feels like the kongo's rounds are like little rocks hitting a whale. This game was very fun until T5 now it is an agitating and aggravating task to even play against T6s now. That is not the worst part, the worst is when it is 4 T6 BB's on each team firing around wrecking everyone.

I reckon if you are gonna have T6 be such a massive jump up from T5 you should limit only 1 maybe 2 of those BB's in a lower match because  me that is so unfair and not fun.

T3 BB's are so broken in terms of Armour and damage against T2s, I play a Mikasa and that thing gets absolutely wrecked from the T3 BB's. And when you fire back with 100% accuracy it either does no damage or ricochets off the target, the T3 Japanese battleship is such a joke it feels like the Mikasa's rounds are like little rocks hitting a whale. Mikasa can't hit. This game was very fun until T2 now it is an agitating and aggravating task to even play against T3s now. That is not the worst part, the worst is when it is 4 T3 BB's on each team firing around wrecking everyone.

I reckon if you are gonna have T3 be such a massive jump up from T2 you should limit only 1 maybe 2 of those BB's in a lower match because  me that is so unfair and not fun.

Edited by _Halcyon

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles

According to WG Support you are broken , the game is a wreck , please contact mental support from WG customer service ASAP to fix the problem :D:D.

By your logic it seems that higher tier ship shouldnt be better and lower tier cannot come out on top.

ONE WORD TO YOU JUST ONE WORD : GIT GUD :trollface:

207 posts
8,192 battles

T10 German battleship is such a joke it feels like the Iowa's rounds are like little rocks hitting a whale

let me guess, you shoot enemy T10 BB when they angled and bow on right ? if you do that i think you need new patch > git_gud ver. 0.6.2 :trollface:
Edited by Gesterbein

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

T8 BB's are so broken in terms of Armour and damage against T7s, I play a Colorado and that thing gets absolutely wrecked from the T8 BB's. And when you fire back with 100% accuracy it either does no damage or ricochets off the target, the T8 German battleship is such a joke it feels like the Colorado's rounds are like little rocks hitting a whale. This game was very fun until T7 now it is an agitating and aggravating task to even play against T8s now. That is not the worst part, the worst is when it is 4 T8 BB's on each team firing around wrecking everyone.

Colorado shells are like rocks off a whale ? :ohmy:

Ez 20k damage salvos against KM BB <12km :trollface:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

Colorado shells are like rocks off a whale ? :ohmy:u

Ez 20k damage salvos against KM BB <12km :trollface:

only if you meet dumb shits who broadside all day long

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

only if you meet dumb shits who broadside all day long

Which is almost all German BB captains at that tier. They never have to worry about taking huge damage at tier 7 because tier 6 BB are shit against their armour and most Nagato and Colorado are dumb shit who snipe from 16+ km. Not that I blame them, Colorado and Nagato have a much higher skill floor than German BBs so the average player will play badly.

Well played Colorado :trollface:

RIP average German BB

Edited by silenthunter19944

307 posts
6,413 battles

T10 BB's are so broken in terms of Armour and damage against T9s, I play a Iowa and that thing gets absolutely wrecked from the T10 BB's. And when you fire back with 100% accuracy it either does no damage or ricochets off the target, the T10 German battleship is such a joke it feels like the Iowa's rounds are like little rocks hitting a whale. This game was very fun until T9 now it is an agitating and aggravating task to even play against T10s now. That is not the worst part, the worst is when it is 4 T10 BB's on each team firing around wrecking everyone.

I reckon if you are gonna have T10 be such a massive jump up from T9 you should limit only 1 maybe 2 of those BB's in a lower match because <content removed> me that is so unfair and not fun.

Profanity. Post Edited. User Warned

~ADM_dude

Looking at your profile, I see you play 99.9% Battleships!   I would suggest you play some cruisers and get your skills up on these and then you will learn how to play a T9 vs T10 Buttersheep :yes_cap:

What you need to do is not go toe to toe with these guys:izmena:, that is why playing a cruiser will give you more understanding on how to shoot and hide :hide_turtle:.

Hope that helps you :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
120 posts
4,246 battles

Of course the unicums and other peeps agree that they shoudl totally be allowed to kill lower tiers.. the lesser players would never get any kills if the tier tens all ways play against themselves it won't change so no point in wishing for it

420 posts
20 battles

Colorado to NC?

Gneisenau to Bismarck?

Mahan to Benson?

Shiratsuyu to Akizuki?

Not a big deal ?

I prefer Colorado than NC, i prefer Gnei than Bismarck.

Shira and Akizuki is on different play style.

Even i don't have captain for my Shira atm, i only use Akizuki.

Iowa vs Yamato ?

Neptune vs Minotaur ?

Fletcher vs Gearing and Z-46 vs Z-52 are a few exceptions.

I even pick Shima over Yuugumo.

T10 is supposed to be the top dogs, even there's no premium ship at that tier.

But the reality of such gap is evidently there, and i don't think it is a good sport.

Edited by Zwelivelle

59 posts
4,533 battles

That's the point of the tier system. Higher tiers should be stronger than their lower tier counterparts

Tho there are cases where people prefer the Iowa over the Montana for the speed, and would advise you to stop at the Iowa and don't bother with the Montana. But mostly that's up to one's personal preferences (like I'd rather be in my Amagi in a tierX game than in Izumo).

420 posts
20 battles

That's the point of the tier system. Higher tiers should be stronger than their lower tier counterparts

Tho there are cases where people prefer the Iowa over the Montana for the speed, and would advise you to stop at the Iowa and don't bother with the Montana. But mostly that's up to one's personal preferences (like I'd rather be in my Amagi in a tierX game than in Izumo).

That's not the point of this discussion, we talked if the gap is too high.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

the gap is high because most T10 were designed with all the experience of WW2 in mind and were supposed to be the "end all be all”, the culmination of a nation's technological feats, take the DM for example, everything that was learned in WW2 was incorporated into her design, the armor, AA, hull design, not to mention the cutting edge design of the autoloaders, while it's forerunner the Baltimore and Oregon  city was just essentially a upgraded new Orleans

420 posts
20 battles

the gap is high because most T10 were designed with all the experience of WW2 in mind and were supposed to be the "end all be all”, the culmination of a nation's technological feats, take the DM for example, everything that was learned in WW2 was incorporated into her design, the armor, AA, hull design, not to mention the cutting edge design of the autoloaders, while it's forerunner the Baltimore and Oregon  city was just essentially a upgraded new Orleans

Of course some of you are pro with this, i wont reject your opinions, since it is the freedom.

But mine still stands.

Sign in to follow this