You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EVILSTORM1

Thanks WOWS

13 comments in this topic

19 posts
8,943 battles

I would like to thank WOWS for the free day of premium due to the logging out issues. We are sometimes too quick to criticise and demand compo, even if its not the accused fault, or it doesn't affect us that much. For WOWS to do this is greatly appreciated.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,457 battles

Eventhough I didn't critisized them during the DC, I wanna say Thanx WG anyway

Really puzzled why I suddenly got 1Prem day last night, now I know why

Video Contributor
2,268 posts
10,789 battles

WoT

free comsumable for XP, Crew XP

ok.jpg

if you play 2 games(WOT+WOWS) you will get premium 2 days LOL!!

Edited by Onlinegamer

381 posts
9,958 battles

Uhm, I don't get it. Why should you be grateful for what you rightfully deserve to receive? Mind you that the 27/28th Feb incident is the 2nd time a mass DC happened and we didn't get anything for the first one on 19th. It is by no means  "too quick to criticise and demand for compo".

451 posts
6,946 battles

the compensation is massive, alot more than usual for something as minor as dc for a couple of hours and hence u should be grateful u <content removed>

Insults. Post Edited. User Warned

~ADM_dude

Edited by ADM_dude

1,105 posts

Uhm, I don't get it. Why should you be grateful for what you rightfully deserve to receive? Mind you that the 27/28th Feb incident is the 2nd time a mass DC happened and we didn't get anything for the first one on 19th. It is by no means  "too quick to criticise and demand for compo".

well, the most important thing is at least they care about us......

i am prefer to get 5 star thought :V

520 posts
11,127 battles

You should always be greatful to whatever you recieve from anyone... Regardless of you deserve it or not....

simple polite "Thank You" is a gesture of kindness that goes a long way for developer/player relations

381 posts
9,958 battles

Sure, assuming BP oil company caused an oil spill accident and they had to pay billions to the victims. And the victims should be like: "wow, thank you very much BP for this compensation".

And rofl if you call the compensation massive. No camos, no premium consumables, no non-economical flags like speed, -fire duration, -consumable cooldown, etc...and no ranked star. How the ... is it massive? 

520 posts
11,127 battles

Cant compare the Gravity of damage on an oilspil, which is Life Threatening....

To the effects of Game Disconnection:)

But if it was regarding Cordial relations in court of law, and BP does admit and rectifies its mistake whilst paying off ALL victims of the oilspil...

There wouldnt be any need for "violence" or "Anger" between two parties to ensue...." Thanks" can be in order.

Edited by kultabashi

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles

Sure, assuming BP oil company caused an oil spill accident and they had to pay billions to the victims. And the victims should be like: "wow, thank you very much BP for this compensation".

And rofl if you call the compensation massive. No camos, no premium consumables, no non-economical flags like speed, -fire duration, -consumable cooldown, etc...and no ranked star. How the ... is it massive?

​This is the result of consumerism so sad.

What's the link between a 2hr connection issue and a presumed major oil spill?

A better connection would be to say "Oh my favourite department store opened two hours late on the biggest sale day, I demand compensation!"

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

a day of premium is quite "massive" for most free players.

Also the BP oil spill analogy is not right.