Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

update 0.6.2 ?

18 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

DAT DD have REPAIR PARTY! OooooH Mai GAD!

instead they dont need smoke! they can just tank like a boss! evading like a boss! killing other sheep like a boss!

why hide?

DIS RUSSIAN DD  are the real DESTROYER! 

_______

btw, its nice they also add ship name in minimap, it will help a lot in CV, rather than check it one by one

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,399 battles

and get deleted like a bus :trollface:

If you dont have smoke, you will be have a lot of guns focusing on you, remember atlanta? the most popular focused fire ship in the game?!

Have to rely on friendly smoke, the team loses 1 Smokey DD spot to a very light light-cruiser wannabe-flotilla-leader, DD range guns

It's just that, the thought of getting focused fired all the time doesn't really excites me

still, have to try to say anything more

[KGHSF]
3,205 posts
6,043 battles

I have 1.9m credits I want Ognevoi for selling for biscuit hull b

Now I make honorable mission for 3m credits on stage 1

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,645 battles

Here's a question, I have Udaloi with 225k xp, I have already researched Khabarovsk. I'm hoping that the XP will stay with Udaloi and not go to Tashkent?

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Here's a question, I have Udaloi with 225k xp, I have already researched Khabarovsk. I'm hoping that the XP will stay with Udaloi and not go to Tashkent?

if its like the old split

the hull/gun/fcs upgrade and exp will stay at the tier 9 old line (aka tashkent)

and the new tier 9 ship in the new line(new udaloi) will come with stock config and 0 exp.

(yeah i remembered i got my hatsuharu as stock with 0 exp in IJN split)

Edited by ReNation

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

btw, its nice they also add ship name in minimap, it will help a lot in CV, rather than check it one by one

Born from mods, made into official

Smoke timer is next 

307 posts
6,413 battles

I havent made up my mind about the new DD range just yet..... TashKent looks viable if you can get the concealment down to 7.... Udi .... seems like its been nerfed back .... but i am not 100% sure .... i lost my B hull on it so i will need to wait and see.

Sign in to follow this