Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

The most hateful map

15 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,792 battles

Today I'm using my colorado. There's 100% bonus for first victory. I added a camo for additional 100% bonus and another 50% bonus from a signal. I click battle and to my dismay, I got the Two Brothers map. I choose to follow the left side of the island. But halfway through, it appears that all the enemy players is pushing on the right. So i double back. but by the time I'm within range, all the enemy have been destroyed. I done 0 damage and all those camo, signal and bonus goes to waste.

350 posts

Today I'm using my colorado. There's 100% bonus for first victory. I added a camo for additional 100% bonus and another 50% bonus from a signal. I click battle and to my dismay, I got the Two Brothers map. I choose to follow the left side of the island. But halfway through, it appears that all the enemy players is pushing on the right. So i double back. but by the time I'm within range, all the enemy have been destroyed. I done 0 damage and all those camo, signal and bonus goes to waste.

Yeah, um. I guess that is just bad luck that the enemy team had lemminged in the wrong side. That and the Colorado's glacial speed isn't helping matters either. Cheer up though, you'll be lucky in the next game. 

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles

win 3 games lose 7 games

I played well team Wat d.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

always happen if WG has spacial first win or x2 whatever

RIP WR today and my AKizuki up to 2490PR(WHY NOT 2500!!!!!!!!!!)

1,105 posts

LOL DEALING 0 damage in BB? man that is not as awfull as mine.....

i am ever to deal 0 damage too! in CV :V

too focused on defending fleet from enemy bomber,..... kill 8 plane and guess what? we won already! LOL

my team is doing too good..... 

also there is a match when i deal 0 damage too for the entire game!

5 DD, 4 CA, 2 BB, 1 CV (saipan) ......  dat saipan is too fast and running AS loadot.....the attack on DD all missed.... howling sheet!

980 posts
12,617 battles

Just a tip with the Colorado - this ship is a defensive ship. To get the best results, you always hang around not too far from your base (in standard battles) or around the middle of the map (in domination and epicentre). 

Relocation is the Colorado's worst nightmare - if you ever find yourself on any edge of the map, chances are you're not going to be able to help your team a lot in terms of tanking damage (which the Colorado is VERY good at) and shelling the enemy. Also, you can also be easily cornered by destroyers on the map edge. 

Use similar tactics with the New Mex and Arizona, or basically any other battleship where your ship top speed is very low relative to the other ships in your team.

Colorado is a quality ship - apart from speed. Fantastic armour, range and guns. Use it well and enjoy. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles

only 1 map I really hate

Sea of Fortune

DD can cap all 3 cap zone

USS can camp behind island and spam!!

CV can't stand this map (you know what, too many islands can camp behind island and AA can cover 3 cap zone in 1 island)

2 Des Moines or 2 Minotaur behind island = GG CV

tactical map

cap A is ok.jpg but A move to B is too easy just keep behind island can stealth cap = GG and from C to B is GG too

BB is ok.jpg

411 posts
6,164 battles

Two brothers is one of my favourite maps :) wait until u play in Okinawa, it's the worst map in the game... Shatter is pathetic too :sceptic: 

980 posts
12,617 battles

Reading the topic i thought this was going to be another thread on everyone's favourite, perfectly balanced map Ocean.

Youre actually right, it is perfectly balanced. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

Sign in to follow this