You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

2.500 Doubloon convert or not to convert

29 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

2.500 can gave you  62.500 Free exp convertions. (87.500 Free exp on this event) but it also can gave you 1 month premium time.

so, which one you prefer? premium time or convert Exp into free exp? and which one is more profitable?

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Neither, the only ship line I haven't grinded out (to Tier VI/VII) is the german DD line.

I'm done grinding and I don't need free exp or premium time.

I'd use the gold to buy Gremyashchy... Iwaki ... ... something.

Edited by Retia

1,105 posts

Premium time for sure. Premium gives you more credit+white exp+green exp. If you have papa flags+premium account you can grind 87k free xp within 1 week.

how many papapapapa needed huh? that PAPAPAPA flag are more expensive than convert xp.....

btw, for mighty MO, just wait for 750K XP grinding with premium acc. wait for next discount cycle. take the MO and profit.

FOR WHAT IS 87K free XP huh? if you want to just grinding tech tree, better use PREMIUM ACC..... and those *beeep camo

if for Missouri DO IT!!

what? I AM GOING TO MAKE AIRBORNE AIRCRAFT CARRIER!  YEAH WE CAN DO IT!

250 posts
13,188 battles

9365 doubloons in my vault

215K FXP Available

No T9 researchable ship in port

Max T8

to Big MO or not To big MO??

Edited by New_Horizontal

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

hmm Idk man tell me your current grinds... and your wish to get the missouri...

this whole thread & question is not for me, it is for sharing other member tought...

for me personally i dont want to convert cause i still have almost 600k free exp and not planing on having the Miss.Sorry...

2,224 posts
13,741 battles

On PT you can earn that FXP, and you can also earn extra credits, so I think PT your best option.

Now after saying that I am very seriously considering buying some FXP because I would like the Missouri and I get impatient sometimes.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

It depends on you. To be honest, I'll prefer to spend 2500 doubloons for free exp conversion than spending a month premium time because I've always wanted to get Missouri because of its potential as the ultimate credit maker for my bank to keep going, and as the same equivalent as Iowa which I will sell after I obtain it. It's impossible for me to get a month premium time because school stuff and currently playing at an internet cafe because my laptop got broke beyond repair. My only dilemma is that if I'll use my 433k free exp to get 2 tier 10 ships(Fletcher, Donskoi, Roon, Essex, F.D. Grobe, t9 ships I currently grinding) for a total of 6 tier 10 ships(Yamato, Montana, Shimakaze, Zao as my current t10 ships) but losing the opportunity to add my current free exp with about 200k free exp for a total of 633k or get the opportunity to spend money for free exp conversion but longer grinding at the said ships because reasons above, and the current exp earning system.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Prem time all the way.

...but then you'll have to constantlny play the game for another month :D

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Prem time all the way.

...but then you'll have to constantlny play the game for another month :D

I want to but I'm a college student so I'll pass and spend for conversion of additional free exp for Missouri and put RPF for Nooblords like me kek,

683 posts
7,367 battles

Problem with premium time is it keeps on burning irrespective of playing or not playing WOWS once purchased. Unless someone can play everyday or most of the days, then I think Premium time is more worth it. (Of course, unless you have some Free XP lying around, or else you might need to get through certain "inferior ship/tier" or nasty stock hull :P )

Personally I'd rather go for conversion of Free XP.

1. Asia server seemed to only get it once in a blue moon.

2. There will be future new ships to grind. And Free XP is helpful.

3. For those who likes Missouri and have plenty of Papa Papa flags, you can take this opportunity to convert free XP, then use papa papa flags plus Missouri to grind back free XP. But you have to like Missouri very much to be worth it, or else end up getting a display ship in your port and spent real money unnecessary.

Edited by Darkworld_2015

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

3. For those who likes Missouri

yeah. you made a great decision buying her. she is god on your hand

260 posts
4,654 battles

Neither.

As a free player, I keep Doubloons for the future port slot, commander slot, possible demount of expensive equipment, skill reset (who knows when I need).

Premium is not worth it since I do not play every day. Free Exp will need a lot to get Missouri, so might as well save the Doubloons and slowly grind.

Just keep playing for a few more years for Missouri. :teethhappy:

683 posts
7,367 battles

Neither.

As a free player, I keep Doubloons for the future port slot, commander slot, possible demount of expensive equipment, skill reset (who knows when I need).

Premium is not worth it since I do not play every day. Free Exp will need a lot to get Missouri, so might as well save the Doubloons and slowly grind.

Just keep playing for a few more years for Missouri. :teethhappy:

Respect your will to grind it the challenging way :)

Xp_On, I think it's because MM was kind to me when I first get Missouri :P

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

this whole thread & question is not for me, it is for sharing other member tought...

for me personally i dont want to convert cause i still have almost 600k free exp and not planing on having the Miss.Sorry...

Lel... then Idk either if the question is from other member's thought then I'd like to answer him xD

But meh I'd choose other ships over missouri.... and I can see lot of Missouri players getting focused down I don't wanna be in that situation... (I'm here to have fun.. and getting focused down is not fun.. that is why I stopped my grind to Yamato)

440 posts
3,380 battles

2.5k only?  I'd save it for commander retraining .....

but what about elite commander xp? Wasn't that made as the neither option between doubloons and credits?
Edited by rouge42

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

but what about elite commander xp? Wasn't that made as the neither option between doubloons and credits?

why waste the XP?  Use the doubloons to retrain and the XP to get that next point

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

why waste the XP?  Use the doubloons to retrain and the XP to get that next point

True.. 

if we talk about what 500 doubloon can buy, it is more profit to retrain using 500 doubloon than convert it into free exp and use it as retraining. cause it only equal to retrain a 10 point commander.

for me, i still retrain commander using credits and the ammount of elite com exp up till commander point 13. (the retraining is 50k, divide half using 200k credits, so only 25K and i can still use elite commander to fasten the process)

but if the commander is above 13 point, 500 doubloon for retraining is the most efficient way.