You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Rant-yet another bad day

16 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,216 battles

I've just got my Chapayev, and she is a really nice ship. Really really great ship.

But I've got a bad luck day.

I got 68k average damage and 1178 average EXP(with no premium account, 1767 if I have premium account), I guess this is okay stats. BUT.

20% WR out of 10 games.

<content censored>

Ok I can take lost games, but why can't the MM give me some more competitive team? At least not be crushed in the beginning five minutes?

Chapayev is supposed to be a play for the objective ship, with 10.2km concealment and 11.7km radar, she is supposed to be a decent DD hunter and thus be very helpful to the team. I admit I'm not really skilled at using radar, often wasting quite a few seconds on turret transverse, but I do actively hunt DD. Heck, 20%WR! Isn't supposed to happen right?

↑end of rant

BTW I met two forum members today, LordTyphoon and MatterCore, hi guys~

1,105 posts

Yesterday i got 100% win rate....... in 5 match and then stop, i know it will become 3 streak lose after that if i am continue playing :V

this is my question, did you get 4~5 win streak before? if you then..... my theory is proven!

MM always try to make you win-lose streak or just win-lose-win-lose.... our MM is not random at all !

and if you lag, u will be one team with the lagger too! 

and there is posibilty of the potato always teamed up with potato

my CV and CA is the proof..... in CV i got a good team most of the time and in CA i got SUPA potato team. resulting in 9% win rate at my nurnberg......

just division if you want to make your game better, 1 more carry BB is enough. you are DD hunter right? just like me :V

i am farming my shokaku modul, so i cannt division with you until its complete :V

but lets do division after that bro! may be next week :V

1,386 posts
8,216 battles

Yesterday i got 100% win rate....... in 5 match and then stop, i know it will become 3 streak lose after that if i am continue playing :V

this is my question, did you get 4~5 win streak before? if you then..... my theory is proven!

MM always try to make you win-lose streak or just win-lose-win-lose.... our MM is not random at all !

and if you lag, u will be one team with the lagger too! 

and there is posibilty of the potato always teamed up with potato

my CV and CA is the proof..... in CV i got a good team most of the time and in CA i got SUPA potato team. resulting in 9% win rate at my nurnberg......

just division if you want to make your game better, 1 more carry BB is enough. you are DD hunter right? just like me :V

i am farming my shokaku modul, so i cannt division with you until its complete :V

but lets do division after that bro! may be next week :V

I only played Chapayev that day. 7 losses and 1 win.

I suspect it was the ocean soul camo, I used it to grind for the FCS upgrade.(I only free EXP-ed the hull, stock hull doesn't have radar)

I usually division with people in my clan. Speaking native language is more convenient to me.(I'm Chinese)

Yesterday I division with a Kagero. I can provide support for the cap, and he can provide support if I failed to finish the DD in the 25 seconds radar time by spotting the DD/finish the half dead DD/torp if the DD smoke. Also he can provide smoke if I run into danger.

Edited by _Halcyon

[SGC]
93 posts
6,353 battles

The only way to fix this is for matchmaker to not only divide teams based on ship types & nations, but also by stats.

Never going to happen I'm afraid.

1,105 posts

I suspect it was the ocean soul camo, I used it to grind for the FCS upgrade.

I usually division with people in my clan. 

what ocean soul camo? hmmmmm interesting!

The only way to fix this is for matchmaker to not only divide teams based on ship types & nations, but also by stats.

Never going to happen I'm afraid.

sometimes this is happen : 

- you have average skill team

- enemy have average skill team too but + 1 kraken player there.... most of them are BB who destroy a lot of sheep in less than 5 min......

dis make your team look like complete potato.....

in CV, if you successfully target this kraken, your win is almost guarantee!

pro BB player are scary!

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

sometimes this is happen : 

- you have average skill team

- enemy have average skill team too but + 1 kraken player there.... most of them are BB who destroy a lot of sheep in less than 5 min......

dis make your team look like complete potato.....

in CV, if you successfully target this kraken, your win is almost guarantee!

pro BB player are scary!

pro any ship is scary, pro BBs probably have the least influence in high tier battles because of how team dependent they are, unicum DDs and CAs on the other hand

980 posts
12,617 battles

BTW I met two forum members today, LordTyphoon and MatterCore, hi guys~

Halcyon! You did heaps well that game. You topped your team in XP, from memory. 

Yesterday was an all-round crap day on WoWS too. Just couldn't seem to do damage at all. Highlights:

- took my gremyashchy, leading 4 cruisers, into a battle with a Fuso and a carrier who were isolated. Fuso kills all 4 cruisers in 3 mins or something (absolutely not kidding). Cv finishes me off. How is such potatoness even possible. 

- in my Arizona on Neighbours. Standard battle. Entire team sails right or less, leaving only myself to defend the base. Kamikaze comes racing in to torpedo me, he caps the base and enemy wins. I was the only ship sunk in that battle. Got reported 10+ times.

More potatoes coming with the US ships event thing too this weekend. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

1,386 posts
8,216 battles

A camo with +100% EXP and +20% credits(and of course, standard battle stats)

It's basically an ugly looking type 6 plus credits bonus.

As I'm running out of type 6 I use this instead, got a whole lot of 'em from Santa containers.

1,105 posts

A camo with +100% EXP and +20% credits(and of course, standard battle stats)

It's basically an ugly looking type 6 plus credits bonus.

As I'm running out of type 6 I use this instead, got a whole lot of 'em from Santa containers.

that is not what i mean, i know it already.  i mean, using this camo will make you got MM team with potato. because the moment i am use this camo, its look like i got a supa potato team..... imagine nobody killed in enemy team! what? 

and i got 4 lose streak with equipped this camo........ when i remove it..... 100% WR like yesterday :V

1,386 posts
8,216 battles

that is not what i mean, i know it already.  i mean, using this camo will make you got MM team with potato. because the moment i am use this camo, its look like i got a supa potato team..... imagine nobody killed in enemy team! what? 

and i got 4 lose streak with equipped this camo........ when i remove it..... 100% WR like yesterday :V

Yeah, I got the same experience back when I was grinding Mogami.

My Mogami had 70WR before I started rushing for Zao, and it dropped to 56 after a hard grinding day with ocean soul camo.

2,214 posts
13,673 battles

My experience is exactly the same. Load decent camo & flags = potato team. Load AADF = no CV, load hydro = CV. It really does appear that it is not random.

1,479 posts

I had really bad day yesterday, I think RNGesus was vengeful, as nearly every game I played was a loss, no matter what ship, what tier, & in game, shooting st ships 7k away, total miss!!!!!! Can you believe it?????????

The best game was actually in my Mikasa.... Where I won.

Also, this is funny... In one game of my Mikasa, & another in my Konig Albert, in the waiting room there were say 40 players in that tier group waiting, the game started pretty quickly, but there were only 3 ships per side!?!?!

Go figure

(Unless the mm wanted to punish me for going low tier, you know, cruelty :trollface:

Ordrazz

520 posts
11,123 battles

The struggle is real specially for all of us who long for good battles where a win is the end product.

Somtimes, no matter how we play, perform or carry... We just cant win, specially when in a bad team.

The least than can be done,is just carryon and do our best, and have fun, and hope the next battle can be better.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,550 battles

something is odd when keep losing, i mean if i'm crap how can over and over my teammate is also crap..a few times i can say it's luck but everyday every match something is wrong lol

411 posts
6,145 battles

My experience is exactly the same. Load decent camo & flags = potato team. Load AADF = no CV, load hydro = CV. It really does appear that it is not random.

+1 

Whenever I put those Dragon flags or Equal Speed Charlie London..... :sceptic: 

Edited by _TAMAL_