You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
epojokke

The value of teamwork

9 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

IMO

not everyone is suit for team-work.

I didn't mean in bad way,

it's a matter of personality. introvert, lone wolf etc...

it's in their gene, their DNA, it's how their were born, can't be change or hard to change.

These people are not bad.

key is...

to make that kind of people do their job soloing, but benefit to the team in a way that he don't even realize it himself.

it just my opinion though,

Beta Tester
908 posts

There was this selfish guy last night in r5 plus games who only played for himself.

We had a massive lead and all he had to do was smoke a team member to finish off some ships. Well he goes smoke himself to farm a bit more dmg to come first and not lose a star.

Ended up losing the game.

Next game i was on opposite team. Guess what his the last selfish guy to die too.i guess thats his fail up method to rank 3.

Guy doesnt deserve the rank his on.

Thats teamwork for you in this game.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

There was this selfish guy last night in r5 plus games who only played for himself.

We had a massive lead and all he had to do was smoke a team member to finish off some ships. Well he goes smoke himself to farm a bit more dmg to come first and not lose a star.

Ended up losing the game.

Next game i was on opposite team. Guess what his the last selfish guy to die too.i guess thats his fail up method to rank 3.

Guy doesnt deserve the rank his on.

Thats teamwork for you in this game.

Was he using RN CL or DD?

If RN CL then it's understandable since their smoke is for personal use than for teammates but DD is not.

Beta Tester
908 posts

Was he using RN CL or DD?

If RN CL then it's understandable since their smoke is for personal use than for teammates but DD is not.

He was in a sims.

The smoke he laid down blocked all vision to the scharnhorst that had 6k left. Well our belfast couldnt finish it off or see thru the smoke. 

The sims ran and didnt spot. Tries to torp spam, but fails. 

The following game i smashed him in my sims. By playing and supporting the team. We steamrolled him. He was the last coward by himself since he wouldnt support the other 4 dds. It was a 1bb 1ca 5dd game.

Moral of the story twice he didnt lose a star at the expense of his team.n