Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

It's Just Nerfs

23 comments in this topic

1,829 posts
8,045 battles

Welcome in 0.6.2 Patch

Where

IJN or It's Just Nerfs Again

-Fubuki: Hull B fire resistance coefficient nerfed from 0.367 to 0.233

WG, your nerfing IJN DDs mercilessly and that's why you're kinda trash about their winrates, give them more nerf and its game over :playing:

Fubuki gone nerfed too hard on this one

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

381 posts
9,957 battles

But the fire coefficient is being changed from Tier 8 to Tier 6 values.

Yeah it's just like when they changed Bucky's smoke from 87s (t8 value) to 81s (t6 value) - so no surprise here. Kinda annoying that WG keep forgetting to revert these values when they made the split though.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

It become more ballance... Beside who play buckky this day?

Edited by XP_On

1,490 posts

I see it as balance, ijn DDs were always too good anyways, so sick of impervious DD, this brings them down to reality, so some player skill can develop...

It's about time DDs stop running around as if they own the game, anyway

This will make them play their role, instead of running around like solo heroes.

The best nerf they haven't done yet to ijn DDs is to take away their propellers, I am waiting in anticipation for that one.        :trollface:

Ordrazz

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Balancing are made according to the ship popularity. IJN DDs is unsurprisingly good at this so WG decide that they should lower the population by nerfing them to shit while buffing the unpopular line, which is happen to be the RU DD line so people would play that instead. Which is a smart thing to do.

Welcome back 5k damage Khabarovsk HE bomb.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I am :hiding:

what a faithful player :P

Balancing are made according to the ship popularity. IJN DDs is unsurprisingly good at this so WG decide that they should lower the population by nerfing them to shit while buffing the unpopular line, which is happen to be the RU DD line so people would play that instead. Which is a smart thing to do.

they should release RN BB soon so people stop playing Yamato line

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles

they should release RN BB soon so people stop playing Yamato line

Knowing WG, RU BBs will arrive first before the Brits. :trollface:

Which, btw, I wouldn't mind playing. New content is new content.

119 posts
2,076 battles

everybody loves new content

everybody loves more ships

Unless they are crap. 

Like the new wehr DD's.

Or the new jpn DD's.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles

Unless they are crap. 

Like the new wehr DD's.

Or the new jpn DD's.

Most people try out new ship branches a week after release day, and some will give up on them, but some will continue to use them because players find them enjoyable/fitting their game style.

435 posts
6,169 battles

And WG can’t see that by nerfing “unsurprisingly good “ships, it’s actually nerfing the whole population. 

Key, favourites and fun ships, is what can holed the population level, for a little while anyway. Looking after the population is the smarter thing to do.

Except for ships like the Saipan, which lowers the population.

Edited by BuckleUpBones

892 posts
7,853 battles

Have not touched my Fubuki in ages. She's just left rusting in port and to think, she used to be one of my fav IJN DD not too long ago

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,015 battles

Welcome in 0.6.2 Patch

Where

IJN or It's Just Nerfs Again

-Fubuki: Hull B fire resistance coefficient nerfed from 0.367 to 0.233

WG, your nerfing IJN DDs mercilessly and that's why you're kinda trash about their winrates, give them more nerf and its game over :playing:

Fubuki gone nerfed too hard on this one

When you start a post on the forums do you ever think that you won't complain about WG balancing problems ??? Or would you prefer a Dragonball Z game where in 6 patches or so a DD has had such a massive power creep that it can do 200,000k AP salvoes instead of doing a basic Balance ???

Seriously I want to know, because while I don't agree with some of the Nerfs/Buffs WG have done in the last 6 months they have put a lot of work into this game & it is all the better for it.

1,490 posts

It's always the DD players that make the most whining noises, whey time there is a patch coming... Maybe we need to have a spare oil can hanging next to the door, so we can attend to the squeekimg sounds...

Either that, or they learn that there are more than just DDs in the game, & they are not the only players....

:child:

Ordrazz

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

It's always the DD players that make the most whining noises, whey time there is a patch coming... Maybe we need to have a spare oil can hanging next to the door, so we can attend to the squeekimg sounds...

Either that, or they learn that there are more than just DDs in the game, & they are not the only players....

:child:

Ordrazz

I play DD but i rarely whine if there was a nerf....

cause the DD i play is a premium one :P

Sign in to follow this