You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

25 posts
8,270 battles

WG, I believe that an opportunity has been missed. Yesterday (28 Feb) marked the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Sunda Strait, which HMAS Perth played a significant role in. Today (01 Mar) marks the anniversary of the formation of the Royal Australian Navy. This week would have been a perfect opportunity to honour both events with some sort of mission or commemorative flag, at least on the Asia Server. Everyone was quick enough to jump on the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbour and the Arizona. I would've thought that since Perth was in fact in the game, a bit more attention might have been paid. I think you've missed a good opportunity to endear yourselves to your Australian player base.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,053 battles

Well, they've also missed the anniversary of the Battle of Philippine Sea last year, not even a historical article on the portal or any in-game event was present. 

But I guess they can't track all naval history events and commemorate/create events for every single one of them per year. :hiding:

25 posts
8,270 battles

Sure, I get that. I just would have thought that since such a big song and dance was made over the Perth coming into the game late last year, especially on the Asia server, a little more attention might have been paid. 

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,342 battles

maybe they wanna do it over the weekend when they can sell the Perth also?!

the changes usually happen on friday right?

Edited by blacknoheart