Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IronGuard

[Server] Disconnections 28/2/17

10 comments in this topic

72 posts
12 battles

Hello Commanders,

It's brought to our attention that there has been some server disconnection issues. Please be notified that our support teams are currently looking into it

Thank you

525 posts
7,946 battles

or players be compensated

That as likely as trying to a find an english speaking player in game in the RU server.

[_BST_]
9 posts
5,888 battles

what the HELL is going on I'm losing not only victories but also flags and the points and everything else that goes along with that just to get 2,300 xp because they can't fix the game. how am I to go into ranked and play when I don't get the Victory that goes along with it are they going to Extend the Ranked round because of this because I don't want to play till I know they have fixed the problem are we all going to get an email to say fixed or are they just not going to tell us and leave it up to pot luck when you play to see if you can finish a game. just lost two wins and all the points and money that goes along with it because they disconnect us. VERY BAD WOW pick up your Game I love this game but if you don't fix  it soon I will have to go else where and I pay for stuff on here so you will lose out on the money that another site will get.

1 post
5,292 battles

Did anyone can get the pay form this "accident"? When I was playing in rank ,Disconnections let all players in game lose thier stars including me.

It isn't fair to that someone who really play hard to wana reach the higher rank players.