Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

ASIA Players

29 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

For once, it's hard not getting bored when the only thing you do in game is sinking each other :teethhappy:

And 2, some of them are taking breaks from the game (myself included) because there isn't anything to motivate them to continue playing for the time being.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

And 2, some of them are taking breaks from the game (myself included) because there isn't anything to motivate them to continue playing for the time being.

That's what I'm doing, with tier V/VI matchmaking being derpy and tier IV only being a "for the lolz" tier for me there's effectively

only tier VII left for me to play.

Additionally I live in Germany so when I get home from work most players on SEA are already asleep and lastly I don't really

play together with anyone atm.

Oh yeah, I'm also pretty much topped out on every techtree line since I refuse to go above tier VII on any line,

hence there's almost no grinding left for me to do either, unless I'd want to mindlessly grind the same ship for 60 battles

to push my captains up ever so slooooowly...

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Well i also contribute for this. My online time is way less because of real life condition

248 posts

because the player base is split in two to play ranks,

but ranks aren't worth playing unless you like paying to win

omg the rewards are a troll on us.

so the public server isn't worth playing and ranks aren't worth playing,

so both servers are low on numbers and making even less worth playing.

this company really knows how to piss off it's player base.

please for the love of god get your shit together WG.

i actively warn people not to play this game now,

and i will continue to do so until you pull your damn finger out.

give us a few flipping pennants to get thru the nightmare of ranks for the love of god

1,355 posts
8,888 battles

Well I am guilty of dialing back on WoWS play time recently as there are no good events or missions, plus I can devote my time to other stuff.

I did play this game quite religiously over the past few months with the Lunar New Year and Graf Spee events, plus the Takao before that. So it is only fair I take a break once in a while. Helps to prevent burn out too.

435 posts
6,169 battles

Some of it is because developers and WG aren’t listening to the players, they just keep steam rolling all of the players concerns.

Premium ship like the Saipan are way too powerful for the Range and Hiryu but nothing is done about it. For first time CV players, when they reach the Range or the Hiryu, Saipan can be a real killjoy.

CVs in general too, for the whole year of 2016 there hasn’t been a mayor update for CVs but it’s one of the most ranted topics on the forums.

Another one (there many) is in dominion mode with 3 empty caps, developers continue to let MM put 3v2 DDs (and 1v2 DDs but mainly 3v2) per game. With this miss match one team with the most DDs will always get an advantage of one free or unchallenged cap and putting the other team on the defensive very early in the game, it’s unfair. With 3 and under DDs and 3 empty caps, there should be even numbers of DDs  but WG won’t change it, they won’t listen to the players.

RN battleships, when? It seem that WG keeps putting them on the back burner and putting other ship lines ahead of them. This is one thing that can boost population, if it’s not screwed-up.

This is a nesh market and WG has to be very careful of changing the game meta else the result will be population decline. Yes this is an arcade game but I think the meta has been sliding towards more arcade than realism. It’s a little disappointing and that why I’m not focusing on this game anymore.

Edited by BuckleUpBones

1,105 posts

Some of it is because developers and WG aren’t listening to the players, they just keep steam rolling all of the players concerns.

Premium ship like the Saipan are way too powerful for the Range and Hiryu but nothing is done about it. For first time CV players, when they reach the Range or the Hiryu, Saipan can be a real killjoy.

CVs in general too, for the whole year of 2016 there hasn’t been a mayor update for CVs but it’s one of the most ranted topics on the forums.

lel, but they did listen to NA forum :V

for example like  giving event with 20 doubloon and decreasing the reset capt skill price.

but yeah, its look like they dont listen to Asia player or at least about P2W. Saipan its RIDICULOUSLY OP! strafe missed, always loosing on right click, its TB squadron dont have panic shoot, cannt bait because the plane was TOO FAST. 

and belfast too..... i got OP belfast in my team, event we got potato team, this belfast carry the game sunk the 4 sheep..... ooh all enemy DD sunk.... next time i see belfast,  i will target it first!

Another one (there many) is in dominion mode with 3 empty caps, developers continue to let MM put 3v2 DDs (and 1v2 DDs but mainly 3v2) per game. With this miss match one team with the most DDs will always get an advantage of one free or unchallenged cap and putting the other team on the defensive very early in the game, it’s unfair. With 3 and under DDs and 3 empty caps, there should be even numbers of DDs  but WG won’t change it, they won’t listen to the players.

and this..... this is CRAP! 4~5 DD in enemy team is too much! and DD in every team is not balanced too! i think they should match making based on maximum 3 DD and no 2 tier different for the different shep. like Bayern got MM with ARP Takao?   obviously MM is not balanced, this is the reason i play CV lol.....

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles

I think real-life concerns such as exams (well, in universities in my country, it's already midterms) maybe contribute to the drop. Or maybe people are taking a break (I'm looking at you, tier 7 Ranked). As long as there are no sudden drops in the consecutive weeks, then there's no need to worry about server dying, etc.

and this..... this is CRAP! 4~5 DD in enemy team is too much! 

Then this will be your nightmare, I guess? :trollface:

1,498 posts

I only not at the moment due to a lack of a thing called money, as I play in internet cafe...

Also I do this thing on the side, called living.

As well, I am minding my salt levels, as I thinking I won't play anymore ranked, I'm at the the top rank of the irrevocable places, & I don't think it's worth extra salt because I'll just lose all the stars, so I'll think I'll stay at 12..

Ordrazz

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,448 battles

It's just that schools holiday and CNY is over

and the fact that some people only logged in just for the events where WG gave free ships and stuff

after that, they went back to their WOT and WT and AW and WOW blablabla etc

683 posts
7,367 battles

Yeah me too contributing to the drop..

1. Real life changes.

2. Ranked battle? Rewards aren't attractive, why waste my time.and risk of banging my head against a wall?

3. No interesting ship to grind for now and... no time to grind...

183 posts
3,790 battles

Probably taking a break like I do. I got burnt out from power grinding akizuki from isokaze in 5 days also RL stuff such as work. I'll play again after alabama/new line(not ru dd)/roma get's released. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Yeah me too contributing to the drop..

1. Real life changes.

2. Ranked battle? Rewards aren't attractive, why waste my time.and risk of banging my head against a wall?

3. No interesting ship to grind for now and... no time to grind...

xpon miss div with darkworld.....

xpon want to yolo together again LOL

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

It more fun to do it with your div mate....

Well Matter know well how less online i am lately....

But fear not. When RU DD comes, many player will play again. .....

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles

But fear not. When RU DD comes, many player will play again. .....

World of Gunboat DDs commences on March 9 oh boy. But yeah, many people will come back to get to the Grozovoi, try the Minsk, aka "can't afford Leningrad" and the other new boats like the tier 5 Podvoisky.

That always happens when a new ship branch or a major event is introduced.

520 posts
11,127 battles

Warships have always been a niche topic for most people. The novelty of the game being as it is, will come and go for many.

Personally, i love anything related to warfare and tactics, so even if the game MM and extreme randomness can be quirky at times... Ill stay:)

Sign in to follow this