You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
h74

Kick from game and return to a draw game.

7 comments in this topic

[AL]
3 posts

Happened 28/Feb/2017 at 1452.

No error, no nothing.

Was playing game and kicked to log on screen.

Re-login to be back in port.

No result from the last battle.

Check my overall game and has a draw in the ship that I just played.

It happened before on 01/Aug/2016 at 1732.

What the heck happened? I am expected to experience a third time?

Edited by h74

1,484 posts

You were wounded in battle, someone must've got you to sickbay before the next shell hit.

You wake up in in your cot in the sickbay, dazed. You look around, but all you see are wounded sailors....

There's a scream coming from the far end of the room, & you can faintly make out the form of th doctor, he is attending to another patient, with what looks like a saw.....

You cast your gaze to a porthole, & you can see some dockyard lights, & you feel that somehow your ship, escaped the inferno of battle, not all the enemy shells hit, you assume, even though you cannot escape the hot flushes of battle, the adrenaline pumping through your veins as you sit in the fire control with your hands on the button, the smell of burnt cordite even now, fills your nostrils, & you still hear the distant boom of the enemy guns, followed by the all too familiar high speed whine of incoming shells, the the sudden but deadly cracking sound they make when they hit, & your legs can still feel that peculiar wobble that the ship makes when struck by a salvo.

You thank the stars that you were not in your citadel when it was hit, & your mind wanders off to a doze, as you think of your poor shipmates that didn't come home.....

Ordrazz

3 posts
3,268 battles

just now, at HKT 2300, 28/2/2017 i experienced similar issue.I was playing a ranked in a gnei and then  suddenly i got kicked, i got back in, played another battle and got kicked out again.My teammates also experienced the same.I was kicked to the log in screen, and when i tried to re-log in in showed "server busy"

1 post
1,270 battles

Just had exactly this problem two games in a row, doing pretty well in both of them, incredibly frustrating for this to happen twice in a row

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Greeting players,

Thank you for notified us regarding the issue happened on last night.

The issue should be fixed by now and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

L.S

2,217 posts
13,678 battles

You were wounded in battle, someone must've got you to sickbay before the next shell hit.

You wake up in in your cot in the sickbay, dazed. You look around, but all you see are wounded sailors....

There's a scream coming from the far end of the room, & you can faintly make out the form of th doctor, he is attending to another patient, with what looks like a saw.....

You cast your gaze to a porthole, & you can see some dockyard lights, & you feel that somehow your ship, escaped the inferno of battle, not all the enemy shells hit, you assume, even though you cannot escape the hot flushes of battle, the adrenaline pumping through your veins as you sit in the fire control with your hands on the button, the smell of burnt cordite even now, fills your nostrils, & you still feel the concussion of the explosion, followed by the all too familiar high speed whine of the shells that just hit you, & your legs can still feel that peculiar wobble that the ship makes when struck by a salvo.

You thank the stars that you were not in your citadel when it was hit, & your mind wanders off to a doze, as you think of your poor shipmates that didn't come home.....

Ordrazz

FTFY. Shells travel faster than the speed of sound :read_fish: