You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

anyone else in indo having problems with DCs?

57 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

right, starting from yesterday afternoon i've been getting many strange DCs, last night the server would DC me just after i entered a battle due to "being inactive for too long, and just now i've had 2 matches where i would DC less then 30s after i reentered a battle, i would be able to get back just fine and the ping would be around 50-70, then it drops to 0 and i DC, my internet is fine, i tried streaming something on youtube and it was fine, anyone been having the same problems or have a solution?

1,105 posts

look at my current stat lol

THANKS FOR DC and ULTRA LAG MY STRAFE MISSED, MY BOMB MISSED, GOT STRAFED and DD kill me.......

and the more worst is i GOT ULTRA POTATO TEAM THAT DOING NOTHING, DD killed in 3min (i have warn it tough)

imagine this:

1. 5 ally sheep deleted in 7 min. enemy have no sunk except for my first blood... got lose 5 min later

2. i sunk the DD in the cap, BUT NOBODY WANT TO CAP! WHAT THE HECK! losing by point -_-

3. 5 DD in the enemy team..... confederate, 3 kill those belfast and 2 DD..... killed by the remaining DD.... 5 DD is TOO MUCH!

4. got lag, and all my strafe missed

btw Drakon, ur stat look nice. lets help me in division, so my winrate is increasing :V

but wait until my shokaku full upgrade :V

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

look at my current stat lol

THANKS FOR DC and ULTRA LAG MY STRAFE MISSED, MY BOMB MISSED, GOT STRAFED and DD kill me.......

and the more worst is i GOT ULTRA POTATO TEAM THAT DOING NOTHING, DD killed in 3min (i have warn it tough)

imagine this:

1. 5 ally sheep deleted in 7 min. enemy have no sunk except for my first blood... got lose 5 min later

2. i sunk the DD in the cap, BUT NOBODY WANT TO CAP! WHAT THE HECK! losing by point -_-

3. 5 DD in the enemy team..... confederate, 3 kill those belfast and 2 DD..... killed by the remaining DD.... 5 DD is TOO MUCH!

4. got lag, and all my strafe missed

btw Drakon, ur stat look nice. lets help me in division, so my winrate is increasing :V

but wait until my shokaku full upgrade :V

i mainly play T10s if im not ranking...

248 posts

damn things has crashed 3 times in the last 15 minutes to a whole bunch of us and we all lost stars.

when are you people going to get your act together.

you make ranks a total frikkin nightmare already and then you run the game on a gameboy in the back room of a fast food restaurant.

127 posts
6,502 battles

Hey, I buy premium with the hopes of getting 'PREMIUM' service. 

Use some of that money to get us some better servers so we don't DC and have these games count as a draw.

Also, please reset my latest loss in Donskoi as a win because we were going to win that game until your great servers gunked out.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

look, WG, i know that you guys are busy "balancing" stuff, making new ships and getting wasted on vodka while doing those kind of stuff, but for the love of god can you people GIVE THE SERVER A BIT OF MAINTENANCE?????, ESPICALLY DURING THE RANKED SEASON. this is not the first, or even the second time there has been a mass DC and people ALL LOSE STARS,  this isn't funny at all, people have spent time and much hard work into getting those stars and you take them from BOTH TEAMS because you guys screwed up with the server, i suppose you couldn't compensate all ranked player with a star during mass DC instead of, oh i don't know, SCREWING THEM ALL OVER IN THE BUTT DUE TO YOUR INCOMPETENCE?

Profanity in topic tags. Tags edited, user warned.

~Syanda

381 posts
9,957 battles

Thank god I was just finishing a random game and almost clicking on the ranked button when that happened. FFS I don't get why this server is so fragile, my chat server used to disconnect like every 15 mins and now the game server goes down too. Never saw that happened on EU or NA streams despite the higher population.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

Thank god I was just finishing a random game and almost clicking on the ranked button when that happened. FFS I don't get why this server is so fragile, my chat server used to disconnect like every 15 mins and now the game server goes down too. Never saw that happened on EU or NA streams despite the higher population.

last night and this afternoon was so bad i get DCed 20s aftere i reenter battle, star -2, and now this DC, star -1, im back on 5-0, yay

248 posts

it's a 486 in someones' cupboard.

how can a game company have such a bad tech section??

YOU'RE IN ASIA. you have an endless supply of nerds/

please hire someone who knows what they're doing

Edited by fuzzjunky

248 posts

then they shouldn't make the game free to play.

debate over. i'm not their mum, and i have given them more money than i would like to admit.

it's butthurt fanboys like you that will ensure the game stays broken.

Edited by fuzzjunky

1,386 posts
8,237 battles

Here's my guess on Wargaming's server model.

Before you read this, I'm not a server professional, and the guesses may not be true. I'll try to be reliable on the details. Feel free to correct any mistakes.

I'm not able to post any picture as I'm using my mobile phone.

Server models in different clusters may vary but I'll stick to this video.

↑This, Wargaming (NA?) once posted this video about their servers.

Here are the reasons, if you are not interested, you can hop directly to the conclusion.

00:10-00:11

This is a server's diagnosis panel. I have a second handed HP DL360p Gen8 server and the diag panel is very similar. So it should be a HP unit.

Here are the details

>Two power supplies. It's common practice for servers to own multiple PSU for redundancy. This unit has two slots

>Two processors. It's a two way unit.

>(up to)Four Ethernet ports

>12x2 memory slots

>8 fan modules

Also note the 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bay. This design which includes a LED for HDD health was a new feature among mid-high end Gen8 units.

00:13

The server is 1U height.

If you wonder what a U stand for, here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rack_unit

Rack form factor servers usually use 19" racks.

00:21

Note the label on the left of these units.

This label is the icon of Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge generation of Intel processors.

Conclusion time

This unit is a HP ProLiant server, either a DL360p Gen8 or a DL360e Gen8.

Reasons

>00:21, it's a Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge unit. And in HP's line up, these generations were Gen8 series of units.

>1U unit with two way processors.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProLiant

In this page, you can see the list of HP servers. (all recent x86 based rack servers are in the ProLiant line)

I shall add a personal guess to the naming traditions Wikipedia provided. Of a DLxx0 unit, DLx60 and DLx80 should be of the same platform, but 6 should be the thinner one while 8 should be the thicker one.(the same platform means being able to use the same processors with the same amount)

The DL3x0 series of Gen8 were the two way systems. So the 1U units should be DL360.(DL320 was a one way unit)

But DL360 had two variants, DL360p and DL360e. Both using SNB/IVB E5 processors, P was using LGA 2011 series while E was using LGA 1567. P should have better memory performance. And there's no apparent way of telling the differences from the looks.

Oh should I mention that Haswell-EP E5 series, the successor of Ivy Bridge-EP E5(which DL360 Gen8 late models were using, early models used Sandy Bridge-EP E5), was launched Sept/Nov 2014 and HP server Gen9 series August 2014. HP servers came with a three year warranty and Wargaming's servers should be either near the end of the warranty or (more likely) have worked over three years. Anyway, these are obsolete servers.

BTW I picked up my own DL360p Gen8 bare bone for a mere 500 USD, kek.

Edited by _Halcyon

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles

1.) Playing t10

2.) Almost Winning

3.) Mass DC Kicks in

4.) -180,000 Credits, no earnings, no win, waste of flag/camo.

Rinse and repeat... oh crap now I'm 1 Mil poorer.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

165 posts
2,035 battles

1.) Playing t10

2.) Almost Winning

3.) Mass DC Kicks in

5.) ??????

6.) Profit

181 posts
7,580 battles

1.) Playing t10

2.) Almost Winning

3.) Mass DC Kicks in

Rinse and repeat... oh crap now I'm 1 Mil poorer.

That bad?

I might not regret taking a WoWs break for days at all...