Sign in to follow this  
Sting_Ray_05

User Music

4 comments in this topic

350 posts

Hi, everyone. I made this thread not just for myself but for those interested in listening to their own choice of music while playing WoWs. So may I ask for a comprehensive guide on how to make it.

Thank you.

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

ok so u find where u instaled ur game then create a folder usermusic no caps no spaces put any mp3 u like in it once u have done that go to ur game folder find the folder called res double click and then past ur music folder into it and ur done although im trying to fix mine at the momment mine wont play but urs might

Edited by THUNDERCOMMANDER4

350 posts

ok so u find where u instaled ur game then create a folder usermusic no caps no spaces put any mp3 u like in it once u have done that go to ur game folder find the folder called res double click and then past ur music folder into it and ur done although im trying to fix mine at the momment mine wont play but urs might

Ok, I'll rename my folder as its has both caps and spaces. Also, this isn't for the live server but it is for the PT server since WG had added a previous/next song function that we would test there. I tried it with the Live one before, but forgot what I did exactly that time.

Even then, thank you.

Sign in to follow this