Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Grozovoi

6 comments in this topic

980 posts
12,617 battles

Saw this video the day it came out, but I was banned at the time for (allegedly) using profanities on this forum at the time, so haven't posted until now:

If this gets released the way it is I'll never be playing CV again. EVER.

Look at that Taiho just ragequit. 

Insert your thoughts below. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

440 posts
3,379 battles

stuntman said it's AA will be nerfed from 84 to a rating of 51 (well I hope that's true)

Edited by rouge42

381 posts
9,957 battles

iirc they are going to nerf its long range AA damage from 80ish to 50ish. It won't break the game though. Not many people will use full AA build because the t10 CV population is too low. Against surface ship it is weaker than Khabarovsk due to shorter range and less guns.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Here are SEA-group's news on 0.6.2PT's update related to updated Soviet DDs.

SEA-group is a Chinese group that rely on bot for translation, so I'll choose to post the Chinese original text here along with my personal translation. (IIRC I'll get a ban if I simply post non-English here? I guess it's OK if I post translation along with the original text)

↓original text for those who read Chinese.

猎人的主炮180°旋转时间从36秒降低到到32.7秒。

巴铎夫斯基的基础射程从8.7km提高到9.5km。

鞍山,愤怒,明斯克,基辅,塔什干,哈巴罗夫斯克,火力,乌达洛伊的HE弹伤害从1600提高到1900。

明斯克主炮180°旋转时间从32.7秒降低到30秒,基础射程从10.6km提高到11km。

雷暴的"130mm SM-2-1"主炮提供的防空火力(外层防空圈)从84降低到51。

↓my own translation

Okhotnik (hunter, T5 premium Russian DD)'s 180° turret transverse time has been reduced from 36secs to 32.7secs

Podvoisky's base range has been buffed from 8.7km to 9.5km

Anshan Gnevny Minsk Kiev Tashkent Khabarovsk Ognevoi Udaloi, HE Alpha damage increased from 1600 to 1900

Minsk, 180° turret transverse time has been reduced from 32.7secs to 30secs, base range increased from 10.6km to 11km

Grozovoi's long range AA, provided by the 130mm SM-2-1, reduced from 84 DPS to 51 DPS

Edited by _Halcyon

563 posts
4,686 battles

Whoa.. Udaloi, Khaba HE DMG buff. USN DDs one major advantage on a gun duel is now gone.

The only ship who need the HE DMG buff I think is the Ognevoi, but well.. WG logic. 

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Whoa.. Udaloi, Khaba HE DMG buff. USN DDs one major advantage on a gun duel is now gone.

The only ship who need the HE DMG buff I think is the Ognevoi, but well.. WG logic. 

Ognevoi also got HE alpha damage buffed. I translated it word by word so Ognevoi was between Khabarovsk and Udaloi.(who knows what was the SEA group people thinking… I was having a meal at that time so I choose not to bother rearranging the ship names)

Misinterpreted, ignore this.

I guess Ognevoi and Tashkent may need the HE damage buff. Tashkent is already a bit stupid in T8, but from what I heard of, it gets to T9 without major changes. (T9 upgrade slot, repair party in smoke slot, HE damage buff←in PT update)

Edit #2: Oh also Minsk. IIRC she won't get the same torp as Leningrad, so she will need better guns to make up for the torp disadvantage.

Edited by _Halcyon

Sign in to follow this