You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PandaKai

There goes my CBT

284 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
18 posts
502 battles

For a game going into closed beta...I hear its pretty polished and rounded already...Probably just looking for willing bums in seats for hardware stress testing and the like.

As I stated earlier, they should never do multi-duplicate processes 'unless they need to test their web server'. LOL

Beta Tester
82 posts
635 battles

Hahaha Entering Kancolle's lottery is a lot easier ^_^

I'll give you that one. It took me a full week to join KanColle. In Japan ofc. "wink wink"

Beta Tester
6 posts

It has been less than a hour and close to 10,000 people viewed the sign up process, makes me wonder how the applicants will be chosen. The email says if we meet the requirements we will be selected, yet there is no requirements posted for us to meet, and no questions asked at all for us to answer to show our enthusiasm or quality for the game.

Beta Tester
82 posts
635 battles

umm dont discuss another game in here the devs said it or mods

Yeah i guess so. It just reminded us of a past nightmare.

Beta Tester
20 posts
290 battles

FYI, This isn't the anime XD

TBH I don't see much diff in discussing the anime or the game, but you make a point.

Beta Tester
72 posts
114 battles

It has been less than a hour and close to 10,000 people viewed the sign up process, makes me wonder how the applicants will be chosen. The email says if we meet the requirements we will be selected, yet there is no requirements posted for us to meet, and no questions asked at all for us to answer to show our enthusiasm or quality for the game.

This is what I mean. Surely they won't let all of those people in the CBT. How are they going to pick out the applicants without basing on answers from questions or requirements?

Are they going to use RNG to pick out random applicants or something? That would suck though.

Beta Tester
15 posts
476 battles

just reminding to be safe dun want to see someone get warned 

They don't really care about that. Because that rule also apply to avatar, signature and name. Unless they want to piss off a lot of people.

edit: yep, I just got confirm e-mail into the CBT. 

Edited by MichaelTheGhost