You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PandaKai

There goes my CBT

284 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
23 posts

"Greetings Player,

Congratulations! Your application for the World of Warships has been approved! We have sent you an e-mail with all necessary instructions and a download link.

Welcome to the World of Warships !"

No you haven't, lel.

Beta Tester
18 posts
502 battles

Why would it let us key in the code? In case we need that, why duplicate work and transaction to server as well as all tester? I don't think you need this unless you want to test whether your server could withstand flood of people.

Anyway, please state clear what we need to do to get into CBT...

Beta Tester
82 posts
646 battles

Well Hopefully RNG-Sama won't go all Kancolle on me and give me a chance to play with real waifu's Warships...

Beta Tester
20 posts
290 battles

So apparently if your application is successful but you click it again it says:

Greetings Player,

We have received your application and it is being processed at the moment. If it meets our requirements, you will receive an email with instructions and a download link. Thank you for your interest!

What the heck do you mean by that

Beta Tester
6 posts
368 battles

I think I got my application sent in, but i'm not too sure.....I couldnt see the "application successful" page due to Bad gateway error. It gives me "Your application is being processed” page so i guess it was successful? NO email yet tho...

Beta Tester
13 posts
114 battles

I know that feels dude, we have all got the link to the form right when it opens, but RNGesus decided to screw us over maybe.

EDIT: Now I can actually access the cbt form, no idea why it gave me 404 error before. Apparently the form is mainly an EULA and there's no question included.

yeah, you're probably getting a 404 because we basically just had a DDoS attack, but with beta testers, and not criminal

um i am getting a 504 error

Beta Tester
82 posts
646 battles

I actually have no idea. I hope they let in the Newbies anyway, I only recently joined WarGaming because i heard about the World Of Warships game from a friend. I just have this massive beast of a computer to play it on MAX graphics :3

Beta Tester
6 posts
368 battles

I was wondering about that too....I just ticked a box and that's it....

Beta Tester
13 posts

On application :

"Greetings Player,

Congratulations! Your application for the World of Warships has been approved! We have sent you an e-mail with all necessary instructions and a download link.

Welcome to the World of Warships !"

The Email :

Dear Gloomshade!

Thank you for signing up to participate in the World of Warships Closed Beta.
While your submission is in process, you can discuss World of Warships with the game's developers and other players awaiting Beta access on the official World of Warships forum . Once you are selected to participate in Closed Beta, we will send you an invite using the email address you provided during the application process with all the necessary instructions on beginning testing.
Welcome to the community!

Little oversights like this can sour the experience a little. Would have been much better if the initial application message didn't create an expectation of an imminent download link and playing a game.

Edited by Gloomshade

[WOWMY]
[WOWMY]
Beta Tester
16 posts
11,415 battles

Dear DausHMS!

Thank you for signing up to participate in the World of Warships Closed Beta.
While your submission is in process, you can discuss World of Warships with the game's developers and other players awaiting Beta access on the official World of Warships forum . Once you are selected to participate in Closed Beta, we will send you an invite using the email address you provided during the application process with all the necessary instructions on beginning testing.
Welcome to the community!

Beta Tester
2,273 posts
6,794 battles

i wish there were more slot that this.

i use the padlock on the top right side. i receive a simple form and after filling it up, a message saying that my application are being process and i have to wait for a mail for download link or something.

Beta Tester
72 posts
114 battles

So for "fill in the form" page, all you have to do is tick the agreements and that's it?

I just did that and got a 502 error page which soon after I received an email confirmation of my "application" being submitted.

I'm a bit confused because I thought you're suppose to actually fill in forms or something?

Edited by kanade_