You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PandaKai

There goes my CBT

284 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
23 posts

It says I got a code, and it will email it to me, but it is soooo slow, it's been 12 minutes and I haven't got it yet

Edited by The_Seeker

Beta Tester
20 posts
290 battles

Apparently I got into the Application Successful page and I have been waiting a good 5 minutes for an email but it's not coming in.

Beta Tester
23 posts

Apparently I got into the Application Successful page and I have been waiting a good 5 minutes for an email but it's not coming in.

same, sigh

hopefully it actually sends the email, I don't want to lose my spot

Edited by The_Seeker

Beta Tester
23 posts

Also got a 504 here but received an email stating application successful

bollocks 

It could take quite a while for them to process your CBT application. When I applied for WoT Generals it took a few days for them to reply, I figured it would be the same for this game.

no, it's an instant accept, the servers are just lagging bad sending the mails out

I guess this means their servers were not ready for the stress :P

Edited by The_Seeker

Beta Tester
82 posts
424 battles

I really hope i get this game. Looks like mine got approved but when i go back into the CBT, just tells me its being processed.

Beta Tester
13 posts
114 battles

man i cannot even get to the sign on page, and i have been going since 1702 pm. man i am going to miss out again.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

man i cannot even get to the sign on page, and i have been going since 1702 pm. man i am going to miss out again.

I know that feels dude, we have all got the link to the form right when it opens, but RNGesus decided to screw us over maybe.

EDIT: Now I can actually access the cbt form, no idea why it gave me 404 error before. Apparently the form is mainly an EULA and there's no question included.

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Beta Tester
23 posts

yeah, you're probably getting a 404 because we basically just had a DDoS attack, but with beta testers, and not criminal
Edited by The_Seeker