You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PandaKai

There goes my CBT

284 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
23 posts

It says I got a code, and it will email it to me, but it is soooo slow, it's been 12 minutes and I haven't got it yet

Edited by The_Seeker

Beta Tester
20 posts
313 battles

Apparently I got into the Application Successful page and I have been waiting a good 5 minutes for an email but it's not coming in.

Beta Tester
13 posts

I applied, and ticked the box and it said I'll get an email with a download link...So now I just gotta hurry up and wait...some more.

Beta Tester
23 posts

Apparently I got into the Application Successful page and I have been waiting a good 5 minutes for an email but it's not coming in.

same, sigh

hopefully it actually sends the email, I don't want to lose my spot

Edited by The_Seeker

Beta Tester
26 posts

Also got a 504 here but received an email stating application successful

Edited by SBlitz997

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,492 battles

It could take quite a while for them to process your CBT application. When I applied for WoT Generals it took a few days for them to reply, I figured it would be the same for this game.

Beta Tester
23 posts

Also got a 504 here but received an email stating application successful

bollocks 

It could take quite a while for them to process your CBT application. When I applied for WoT Generals it took a few days for them to reply, I figured it would be the same for this game.

no, it's an instant accept, the servers are just lagging bad sending the mails out

I guess this means their servers were not ready for the stress :P

Edited by The_Seeker
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
82 posts
670 battles

I really hope i get this game. Looks like mine got approved but when i go back into the CBT, just tells me its being processed.

Beta Tester
59 posts
2,006 battles

they re saying my application is in processing.. hmm..

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,492 battles

My guessing is that all the slots have been filled, hence why I try to access the cbt form it gives 404 error. But really, just several minutes after open time, is it too few space for us all?

Beta Tester
13 posts
114 battles

man i cannot even get to the sign on page, and i have been going since 1702 pm. man i am going to miss out again.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,492 battles

man i cannot even get to the sign on page, and i have been going since 1702 pm. man i am going to miss out again.

I know that feels dude, we have all got the link to the form right when it opens, but RNGesus decided to screw us over maybe.

EDIT: Now I can actually access the cbt form, no idea why it gave me 404 error before. Apparently the form is mainly an EULA and there's no question included.

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Beta Tester
23 posts

yeah, you're probably getting a 404 because we basically just had a DDoS attack, but with beta testers, and not criminal
Edited by The_Seeker

Beta Tester
59 posts
2,006 battles

all i had to do in the entry form was a simple tick wierd