Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Teatime

Hindenburg

10 comments in this topic

146 posts
10,274 battles

She's my first Tier 10 cruiser and I love her. After being a bit underwhelmed by the Roon, I am really glad this ship is as much fun as she is. 

I play mostly cruisers these days (am grinding through all the other Tier 9 cruisers at the moment). So I am used to feeling really vulnerable and under-gunned against so many BBs at high tiers,  - but this is different. It feels an order of magnitude more powerful than my Tier 9 cruisers. Admittedly, I've only played 8 matches - but I've only died once, despite being quite aggressive and pushing caps etc., averaging over 65k damage so far (which is good for a potato like me). 

I bought the premium camo as a celebration of first Tier 10 - and the ship prints credits (avge 400-500k per match).  

Reload of 8.8 seconds (with full HP, faster once I've taken some damage), 12 barrels of great HE with incredible firing arcs, good range, usable concealment, fantastic AA that shreds whole squadrons; decent armour - if it's true that she's one of the weaker T10 cruisers, then I can't wait to unlock the others . . .

Apologies if this is a nothing post - just wanted to share my joy at finally reaching T10 - and my relief that it is such a noticeable improvement on the rest of the line. I was scared it would just be Roon with an extra turret, but it feels like so much more. 

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Reload of 8.8 seconds (with full HP, faster once I've taken some damage), 12 barrels of great HE with incredible firing arcs, good range, usable concealment, fantastic AA that shreds whole squadrons; decent armour - if it's true that she's one of the weaker T10 cruisers, then I can't wait to unlock the others . . .

Zao said hi.

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,959 battles

Personally I found the improvement of Hindenburg over Roon rather underwhelming and I found Roon better fun. Then again I only had 2 battles in Hindenburg

Congrats on your progress tho

1,105 posts

She's my first Tier 10 cruiser and I love her. After being a bit underwhelmed by the Roon, I am really glad this ship is as much fun as she is. 

how? i am really struggle playing KM CA and deciding to rage quit. if you can play it well, it mean you are not potato. congrats for leveling KM CA!

683 posts
7,367 battles

Congrats mate. Hindenburg is my first tier 10 ship as well. Have been through up and downs with her, especially before the change in captain skill tree where CE was very difficult to get :) (She needs a bit of concealment buff I think)

Cheers! For getting Hindenburg!

Edited by Darkworld_2015

Sign in to follow this