You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Screen Freeze when playing CV

8 comments in this topic

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

I have only noticed this when playing CV.

3 times in as many days my screen has frozen while playing CV.

I can't get to settings or anything. I can hear the game continuing.

My computer has not locked up. Everything else will respond normally.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Well it is not the problem for me... When I right click and drag on any plane squad it selects planes then when I right click it automatically sets way point for the CV... It is soo annoying

But No frozen screens tho...

1 post
255 battles

It happens to me too. Playing with my CV two times and it happened two times too. Played with my BB and everything is fine, only happen with CV.

My laptop is fine, no problem so far. The only solution is to kill it with task manager and I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF ENGAGEMENT!

Hope they find the fix for this.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

any mod you installed? 

Late reply, hadn't seen question. Possibly yes.

Around this time I was experimenting with custom camo. So I had a modified camouflages.xml and added a dds file in the res/mods/[ver] folder. I eventually removed them and downloaded a whole new install because I also had problems with extra zoom in the scope. I haven't noticed the problem since. So the timing does coincide.

70 posts
1,748 battles

any idea with my problem 

so well i open wows launcher great launch game get to log in screen click connect my display freeze then turn black and show no signal and i cant do nothing except for a hard reset 

On 3/24/2017 at 6:14 PM, keskparane said:

Late reply, hadn't seen question. Possibly yes.

Around this time I was experimenting with custom camo. So I had a modified camouflages.xml and added a dds file in the res/mods/[ver] folder. I eventually removed them and downloaded a whole new install because I also had problems with extra zoom in the scope. I haven't noticed the problem since. So the timing does coincide.

i didnt install anymod and i just do a full reinstall and the problem still there