Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Sharing Replay: Potato Hiryu vs Kraken Nagato, epic draw :V

8 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

nyahahaha,

this is my advice bro, FROM NOW ALWAYS RECORD YOUR BATTLE! you dont know what awesomeness will happen. 

to enable replay, just visit this thread : http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/20282-guide-how-to-enable-replays/

[to watch the replay, just drag the replay file into the WoW app]

remember this thread right ? 

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/22369-pro-bb-player-is-really-a-content-removed-make-dd-great-again/

a pro BB player in the higher tier is really dangerous! well, basically this is not about me. its about Nagato  like a boss it rekt everything in its path..... again, its got kraken, confederate, high caliber....it mean this is just not simply kill steal. this nagato is the real dreadnought! this is the most interesting part, despite taking my constant torpedo bombing..... it still have 10K HP left :v and trying to cap my base.....

and the thing go for worse, only i am in Hiryu and Leander with low HP trying to defend the base. 

i am spotted and get shot reduced my hp into less than half in 1 salvo -_-

But our Leander is AWESOME TOO! its facing the Mighty BB and chipping its HP little by little......

the BB finally noticed that killing me is useless..... then the turret aimed at Leander, killing it in one salvo........

BUT THE LAST BULLET FROM LEANDER Sunk the Nagato! ITS JUST A FLESH WOUND!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0nLYJ6nnx_Pa3hzb0QzZmt3Vnc

in CV i witnessed this awesome duel, they both will go to valhalla!

note:

1. this replay contain potato gameplay, Both CV go Yolo.....

2. i am trying to record the video and upload it in youtube, but the recording software is crap..... the video got laggy and not fun to watch

3. for CV player, dont try this at home :V

and my last recent match :V......CV YOOOLOOO and got destroyed...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0nLYJ6nnx_PR1BFOVljQTFhN1k

[i meet _Halcyion there lol]

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

lol

I was trying to make some credits out of Mikhail Kutuzov cuz Edinburgh gameplay is losing credits.

My Kutuzov is an anti ship build, only an AA range module. The consumable was switched to hydro(for smoking safety). But it turned out that Kutuzov's AA is reliable even without DAAF.

1,105 posts

I was trying to make some credits out of Mikhail Kutuzov cuz Edinburgh gameplay is losing credits.

:ohmy: i wont play KM CA again.... 

btw, 2 plane of catapult fighter is more annoying than DAAF. this commander skill is pretty usefull in BB who have catapult fighter. but most of the time they are too late to stop our bombing.

Red Text. Post Edited. User Warned

~ADM_dude

Edited by ADM_dude

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

a pro BB player in the higher tier is really dangerous!

fixed

and FYI T7 isnt "high tier, it's still sealclubbing tier, up in T8-10, BBs melt faster then in T7, so they arnt that dangerous

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

lol

My Kutuzov is an anti ship build, only an AA range module. The consumable was switched to hydro(for smoking safety). But it turned out that Kutuzov's AA is reliable even without DAAF.

how are you still losing on the Edinburgh? last time i saw you play it your positioning and accuracy was fine and those are the only things important when playing a RNCL...

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

how are you still losing on the Edinburgh? last time i saw you play it your positioning and accuracy was fine and those are the only things important when playing a RNCL...

I don't have premium account, and I don't have Zulu or India Bravo Terrathree on Edinburgh, and I've changed the camo from Ocean Soul to type 6. So I guess it's normal for a ship running four premium consumables. I'm not losing much, but still losing. I expect my credits to go up so I play a few premium ship games…

Edited by _Halcyon

1,105 posts

and FYI T7 isnt "high tier, it's still sealclubbing tier, up in T8-10, BBs melt faster then in T7, so they arnt that dangerous

its "higher tier" (compared to other) not "high tier ( tier 9 and 10). Nagato againts Tier 5 and 6 is really dangerous :v

we almost lost lol

So I guess it's normal for a ship running four premium consumables.

aww man... 22.500x4 + servicing cost? that burn a lot of credit.

well, i am always open consumable container... but only use premium damage party consumable. so i sell the rest of them :v

first blood is easy in CV, so getting the zulu flag is easier :V

the most funny is, destroyed or not the CV sheep will always have the same cost..... so when i am running out of planes, i will go to ram :V

Sign in to follow this