Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

this game is scary

50 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

just as i have some free time today game decide my quota today is 1 win out of 20 match

when i have not much time i win now i have time to sit down have some fun and i have not a single bit of fun..sigh

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

Haha served you right

I've had this kinda luck for the whole week

Don't really know what happened to all the good players

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

Well me myself is getting bored because there is nothing to motivate me in WoWs atm.

that's why I took time and enjoy while grinding the ships, it made my game last longer

to be fair, there not much else besides ranked and random games

1,347 posts
8,872 battles

just as i have some free time today game decide my quota today is 1 win out of 20 match

when i have not much time i win now i have time to sit down have some fun and i have not a single bit of fun..sigh

Haha I had a match against you just now. Hope your win made you feel better. :)

But yeah I just hate those days when you go on massive loss streaks and you have no idea why your team just keeps losing. On the bright side, for every losing big losing streak there is a big win streak just around the corner, for me at least. Some days I can go on 7-8 game loss streak and on others days I win just about every time I hit that Battle button.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

Haha served you right

I've had this kinda luck for the whole week

Don't really know what happened to all the good players

you!!!...dont add more seasalt to the wound :teethhappy:

today wana grind some ship but so many loses motivation lost..morale is low..just a big waste of time

should have gone out but thought past few week not much time to play so stay at home play but sadly like this :(

Haha I had a match against you just now. Hope your win made you feel better. :)

But yeah I just hate those days when you go on massive loss streaks and you have no idea why your team just keeps losing. On the bright side, for every losing big losing streak there is a big win streak just around the corner, for me at least. Some days I can go on 7-8 game loss streak and on others days I win just about every time I hit that Battle button.

oh yea, i was in T-22 you in shiratsuyu? that was my only 2nd win of the day :(

wait you in kiev and you killed me..you!!!!! how dare you hurt my feelings :teethhappy:

Edited by ahwai82

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

you!!!...dont add more seasalt to the wound :teethhappy:

today wana grind some ship but so many loses motivation lost..morale is low..just a big waste of time

gotta say, it's not a good time to grind ships, too much clueless player

maybe you should grind in ranked, to my dismay, too many people did that, 1 dude this morning even caught with stock nagato in ranked

1,105 posts

massive lose streak is sometimes good. a lot of win will make you more bored. and isnt it will be awesome if you learn how to carry the game againts the team full of pro player?

try hard is useless.... JUST YOLO ALL THE TIME! nobody give a sheet about your winrate! the most important thing is fun hahaaha....

just imagine this situation:

you are the last hope of the team againts 5 sheep.

win the game like a boss or sunk several sheep before losing!

dont forget, harder enemy with potato team will make you stronger!

btw, play CV bro! YOLO all the time!

1,493 posts

Why do you people think I still have & play my lower tier ships for??

I still get out in my imperator Nikolai, my Texas, my konig Albert, my aurora, even my mikasa !!

Or I puddle around with my CVs 

Failing all of that, I watch videos on how to improve my playing, which I must say has improved dramatically.

If none of that works, there are plenty of things to do outside, take a break, come back another day...

I remember when there were no computers, I used to play battleships with my models in a giant 13 foot by 5 foot fibreglass bath in our backyard, I used to bomb them by throwing pebbles, the idea was to sink them by swamping them, the trouble was I kept getting direct hits lol.

I had this big container where I would keep all of the bits & reglue them back on, or I even used to rebuild the models completely into other ships...

When I was even younger, my father used to take us fishing, but I hate fishing, just sitting or standing with a string in the water, catching seaweed or toadfish, so I used to go off & play boats, I used to have a fleet of thongs, & I would stick feathers in them to be the masts & sails, & I would sail them off... My dad used to complain that they were sailing into his fishing line, so what I did was I used to try to hit them with rocks, like big rocks, to make that kahthoomp in the water, that really made my dad happy because he said I was scaring off the fish, & told me to go away from his area.

When I didn't have thongs to float I would put drink cans in the water & try to hit & sink them.

When I didn't have anything else to sail, I used to sail tree branches , I would pretend they were big ocean liners or battleships, unfortunately they often sailed into my dads fishing line too, which looking back at it, it was funny, as it was punishment for my dad dragging me off to do fishing!!

As I grew up I would make ships with polystyrene & kebab sticks, then I would make bigger ones out of log pieces & cardboard, my biggest ones were a pair of tankers I made out of 2 offcuts of logs, when I built the superstructures out of balsa wood, they looked magnificent, & because the shape of the log was still there they floated well.

Twas great fun in those days...

I seem to have floated downstream myself now lol..

Hope you enjoyed my "seafaring" stories.. even if they did wander off topic

Ordrazz

89 posts
6,458 battles

I find that throw the week is best from 12pm to 4pm aust time after that forget thats rank battles

Good boys hope you win  :red_button:

Edited by jeff1969jaie

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

it's worse if it's a lose streak in rank, OP, you dont know the pain of a 16 battle lose streak in rank, truely, you dont

you really went to lose that many?

I usually stopped after the 3rd, has been my policy for some time now

Edited by blacknoheart

1,105 posts

Hope you enjoyed my "seafaring" stories.. even if they did wander off topic

Ordrazz

this story is inspiring me to create a real giant airborne aircraft carrier.....

i remember it too,making a battlesheep with styrofoam+electric dynamo+some toys. too bad the tides is too strong and my battlesheep go to the sea..... sail for eternity :(

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

All the good players and tryhard carry players are busy in ranked. Randoms is mostly average potato fest now. But seriously, who continues to play with 19 losses. You lost your mind pal. 

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

All the good players and tryhard carry players are busy in ranked. Randoms is mostly average potato fest now. But seriously, who continues to play with 19 losses. You lost your mind pal. 

not 19 straight of course, a session in morning i win once then lost 9 then evening straight 9, started to count because it's stacking even higher lol

but today finally i got a break, played 4 win 3 and most importantly fun matches where i do something even im the lowest tier

but sometimes i don't understand some players, in chat i say it's safe no dd no cruiser can torp us i smoke up we sit inside and our team dd will detect for us but some choose to go yolo and got sunked :facepalm:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

you really went to lose that many?

I usually stopped after the 3rd, has been my policy for some time now

i was on tilt, i would have slid down all the way to R10 from R5(one of the first 20 ppl to get to R5) if my roommate didnt pull the plug on my computer

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

i was on tilt, i would have slid down all the way to R10 from R5(one of the first 20 ppl to get to R5) if my roommate didnt pull the plug on my computer

I'm amazed at what ranked did to people

I'm gald I only play ranked as an exercise and a way to get off the salty random battle 

ahwai: for more understanding of wows players, refer to my previous thread -> http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/22763-i-just-dont-get-it/

this is one of the quote from the thread that you can use as reference:trollface:

Some peoples just dont actually think in the first place, so thats why you will never understand what they thinking.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Heheheh u must be with me :D Twice 

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

here we go again

started the morning with 4 loses 3 on random and rank

fight everyone try hold a cap babysit my teammate do to something all end up with nothing earning little xp that ultimately slowed even more my progress to the next tier ship

these losing streak just keep coming i can only wonder why

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

i think you should log out and go play angry bird or zombie vs plant for today :trollface:

yeap!!! hahaha

so now i'm close to amagi but seems far when keep losing..maybe at this rate i will get to amagi in 1 year time :D

Sign in to follow this