Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Impavide

Unable to equip ranked rewards

3 comments in this topic

[KAMI]
4 posts
12,088 battles

Hello Captains,

I have reached rank 1 in this season of ranked and was wondering if anyone else has also been able to obtain two rewards on the way, being the surveillance radar upgrade mod 1 and the defensive fire upgrade mod 1.

I have been awarded these and they are listed in my inventory however I am unable to equip them on any of my ships that would use them. Am I missing something here? I have opened a ticked with Wargaming support who just linked me to the wiki on how to push the button to activate said skills... not sure why they'd do that as you'd think I have some idea how to play the game by now...

Kind regards,

Impavide

.Desktop 02.22.2017 - 00.53.46.01.pngDesktop 02.22.2017 - 00.54.01.02.jpg

Desktop 02.22.2017 - 00.53.46.01.png

Desktop 02.22.2017 - 00.54.01.02.jpg

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Radar upgrade is in the slot of concealment, and you can only equip it on a T8-10 ship that own a radar.

DAAF upgrade is in the second slot(accuracy/US BB range/secondary range+accuracy/AA range), and is available for T8-10 ships that access DAAF.

Also, dragon/ARP can't equip any special upgrade.

[KAMI]
4 posts
12,088 battles

Radar upgrade is in the slot of concealment, and you can only equip it on a T8-10 ship that own a radar.

DAAF upgrade is in the second slot(accuracy/US BB range/secondary range+accuracy/AA range), and is available for T8-10 ships that access DAAF.

Also, dragon/ARP can't equip any special upgrade.

​Thanks for that, just came back to say I found the DAAF and yeah the tool tip says T8>, thanks for the reply and clarification on that, much obliged. (Can't equip the radar upgrade on my Edinburgh when using radar, weird)

Kind regards,

Impavide

Edited by Impavide

Sign in to follow this