You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tossle

Snowflakes triggered by chat.

23 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,660 battles

Warships chat is the real world, the so if abuse in chat upsets you, best you stop playing and retreat to your safe space full of kittens and butterflies. Players have attempted to abuse me in game, I say attempted because I don't care about them. If I choose to respond then it will be about my favourite cheese. So get over it. For those who wish to abuse me in this forum my cheese of the day is Goat Fetta marinated in olive oil.

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

You seem to be triggered already OP, otherwise you wont come to sell cheese in the forums, but hey I love cheese... nothing beats cheese.... Specially cheese bombs.

91ik17j.jpg

cheez lover pizza with triple extra cheeze on top

556 posts
8,197 battles

Warships chat is the real world, the so if abuse in chat upsets you, best you stop playing and retreat to your safe space full of kittens and butterflies. 

Mute button works fine for me

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,179 battles

Being a keyboard warrior, hurling insults, is worse than a snowflake.

Why people need to hurl abuse at others via the safety of their anonymous internet connection is beyond me. Make a point, sure. Provide feedback, sure. Say someone is crap, sure. But going off like a frog in a sock is just poor showing.

I guess it's a win-win for these warriors right? They get to feel good by spewing insults and feeling superior and then get to laugh at people who are reacting to the abuse.

Talk about a self perpetuating "feel good" cycle.

Tee

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

Being a keyboard warrior, hurling insults, is worse than a snowflake.

Why people need to hurl abuse at others via the safety of their anonymous internet connection is beyond me. Make a point, sure. Provide feedback, sure. Say someone is crap, sure. But going off like a frog in a sock is just poor showing.

I guess it's a win-win for these warriors right? They get to feel good by spewing insults and feeling superior and then get to laugh at people who are reacting to the abuse.

Talk about a self perpetuating "feeling sour" cycle.

Tee

FTFY

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

I didn't know abuse in this forum was a thing.... I'm pretty sure moderators made sure there was none....

They are referring more to battle chat then forum posts.

If you insult players in battle chat, and a Mod is alerted to it, you will face chat bans.

Be nice to snowflakes, 

556 posts
8,197 battles

Speaking of snowflakes, met one today who I accidentally rear-ended while I was hitting another ship. When the round ended I had found I had been reported 7 times. Fun times, with the clueless.

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,179 battles

If you insult players in battle chat, and a Mod is alerted to it, you will face chat bans.

Be nice to snowflakes, 

As a Mod, you should be impartial. No need for a mod with a bad attitude. Something like:

Be nice to players

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,660 battles

Despite your best attempt to prove otherwise I'd say someone is clearly cheesed.

I am, but its not the in game chat which cheesed me, its the forum posts such as :

Rant - being blamed for others blah blah blah.........

They get abused in chat, and then come to the forums to post about it. Get over it.

Edited by Tossle

119 posts
2,071 battles

You seem to be triggered already OP, otherwise you wont come to sell cheese in the forums, but hey I love cheese... nothing beats cheese.... Specially cheese bombs.

91ik17j.jpg

fried brie. :sceptic: