You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

FOR THE BLOODY LOVE OF GOD DONT BRING A PENSACOLA INTO RANK!

81 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

FFS why in the world do people think it's a good idea to take a PENNED SHIT COLA  into rank? i just had 2 of them on my team and we lost,  then i had the same Pensacola on my team for 2 matches, and we lost those too, and the most infuriating thing was that bastard managed to keep all his stars because he sat in our DD's smoke and spammed BBs on the other team all day long

please do not prove yourselves to be stupid skrubbish noobs by showing up in rank with a penned shit cola, the only thing it's good at is giving DSs to BBs and taking up a useful spot on the team

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Drakon shouting for real!!!

Like what I've always been expecting!!!

I should get to ranking up already and finish researching Shchors, stock Shchors is best challenge.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

I can perfectly imagine if this was being played in an Internet cafe and we were all playing ranked and you knew exactly who was bringing in all the worst ships that a riot would break out and I would probably go to jail with the amount of salt within my system tonight.

FFS Don't bring in the Shchors, Pensa, Mahan, Kiev. This R10-5 is utter garbage, you get an R10 player coming in and just ruining games for those of us who have managed to get upto R6 and just being utter garbage Potato's, Incidentally i need more reports as I spent all mine in 1 game on 1 DD as he refused to cap or spot. The gameplay can be truly pathetic at times :angry:

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

I can perfectly imagine if this was being played in an Internet cafe and we were all playing ranked and you knew exactly who was bringing in all the worst ships that a riot would break out and I would probably go to jail with the amount of salt within my system tonight.

FFS Don't bring in the Shchors, Pensa, Mahan, Kiev. This R10-5 is utter garbage, you get an R10 player coming in and just ruining games for those of us who have managed to get upto R6 and just being utter garbage Potato's, Incidentally i need more reports as I spent all mine in 1 game on 1 DD as he refused to cap or spot. The gameplay can be truly pathetic at times :angry:

so rushing into cap with a leningrad is okay with you?!

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

so rushing into cap with a leningrad is okay with you?!

There is a time and place to rush into the Cap that most players don't understand, at the start of the game if you charge the enemy cap with 7 enemy ships then no that's not okay as that is Idiocy, but later in the game when smoke needs to be rushed, DD's flushed & BB's spotted then yes it can be okay.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

Soon, Drakon's ranked chat will be up on Eurobeat's channel

Everyone's life will be complete.

in this episode of how i met THESE DUMBSHIT MORONS WHO CANT UNDERSTAND THAT ONE SIMPLY DOES NOT TAKE A PENNED SHIT COLA INTO RANK

scene 1:

*rage induced bloodcurling Schreien und schreien

scene 2:

*salt induced bloodtickleing Crier et crier

scene 3:

drakon rants in chinese so no one knows what he is saying

(RNM,CNM,HMP, HGSB,QNMLGB,RNMMP,CNMLGSB)

scene 4

*drakon rage quits rank  and proceeds to scream at people in randoms

scene 5

*drakon's roommate pulls the plug on his computer again

Beta Tester
908 posts

FFS why in the world do people think it's a good idea to take a PENNED SHIT COLA  into rank? i just had 2 of them on my team and we lost,  then i had the same Pensacola on my team for 2 matches, and we lost those too, and the most infuriating thing was that bastard managed to keep all his stars because he sat in our DD's smoke and spammed BBs on the other team all day long

please do not prove yourselves to be stupid skrubbish noobs by showing up in rank with a penned shit cola, the only thing it's good at is giving DSs to BBs and taking up a useful spot on the team

Dont smoke them.

I have found in rank 10-6 games you have really selfish bbs. So in those cases dont play as a team. Play the game to game the non losing star.

Once you get to r5+ then its team work. No problems smoking people i recognise and are good in turn will support you.

Found that the earlier leagues you waste your smoke and get no support. Then you die quickly in a dd. You will lose a star. 

1,493 posts

Ummm, can we please tone down the swearing in Here please, I'm trying to get to sleep..

We all know ranked can generate anger, so if you cannot contain it, then stop playing it

I generally play only 1 or maybe 2 matches of ranked a day, that way I don't have 15 losing matches straight after, & if I win a match then I stop for the day, because if I don't, I can guarantee that I will lose my hard earned star to idiots in the next round, & then I'll get salty & feel like ranting..

So I will roll over now

:hide_turtle:

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,182 battles

that bastard managed to keep all his stars because he sat in our DD's smoke and spammed BBs

Huh. Sounds like a legit tactic to me.

Tee