You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yangdup

Rant- worst battle ever

6 comments in this topic

23 posts
3,048 battles

I love playing this game, but this battle made me quit playing for a while. so i was in my zuiho, and i had a cv mate in my team in a hosho, the first minute was fine, then their cv started to attack my BBs so i took my fighters (the 5 squadron one ) and the enemy CV ; had a tier 5 4 squadron fighters, so i knew i can win the duel, but no my other CV shall strafe the fighter kill all my fighters too not once but twice (first time taking 3 planes, second strafe 2 planes ) . so i got piss off and told him "why" and thats all i said. so i carried on then i was about to torp the enemy BBs when a enemy fighter appeared and yep my good friend came to the rescue again strafing the all my top bombers miles away from the enemy fighters, at this point even the enemy cv was confused and was laughing his ass off . so all i said was report the hosho pls for poor play of course, and no surprise we lost but the weird part was i was reported 9 times, for what ??   

1,105 posts

so i got piss off and told him "why" and thats all i said.  

dat hosho is not noob, he is obviously TROLLING. if you really pissed just tell "dont strafe my planes"

"why" is vague word. and as the highest tier CV commander, you should shout a command rather than silently raging on the team.

just play again bro, not everymatch you will encounter this trolling player :V

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,663 battles

Worst battle ever lasted just under 60 seconds. Battle started, the Kamikaze beside me shot its full load of torp at my CV once they loaded. So 47 seconds to load torps then about another 10 seconds for torps to hit me.

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,986 battles

Like I said, always keep an eye out for friendly IJN DD and Myoko (specially ARP ones) players. Apparently it is your job to stay away from their path of torps since their game doesn't show them the position of friendly ships.