Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishthedestroyer

German battleship guide

15 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

But that's a tirpitz I didn't mean premium ships

from what i know, KM BB is brawler/tanker and specialized in close combat. they are not good for sniping because shorter range and have huge dispersion. but i dont know the rest, i am noob in BB.

most of KM BB have same gameplay bro, so the tirpitz example can teach you something too!

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

But that's a tirpitz I didn't mean premium ships

Tirpitz is very similar to a fully upgraded, except having less useful secondary guns(less range) and having torps, less AA and one knot slower. So basically what applied to Tirpitz can be used on Bismarck.

Edited by _Halcyon

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

Because the hakuryu has the best carry

FFS PLAY THE SHIPS IN PT IF YOU ARE SO CURIOUS, stop asking like this all they time, you are acting like a troll

look, nish, frankly i have no idea anymore if you are just trolling of if you are genuinely asking honest question, but either wey, please for the love of god stick to one question at a time and in a single post

Edited by drakon233

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

OK You heard the man there nothing ask for guide 

http://imgur.com/a/FJiYp

Edited by THAI_THIEF

435 posts
6,169 battles

On topic.

Don’t snipe, pick your moments to brawl, brawling dps is why I’ve setup all my KM BBs with secondary builds, especially from the Bismarck onwards.

Kaiser, Konig, flight at medium range, long (or max) range there no accuracy, at close range secondary’s aren’t very effective. For these ships medium range is just beyond your opponents 7-10km torp range.

Bayern, is different beast but quite a good patrol for improving your brawling. Built to brawl at close range with main guns, once you have mastered picking your moments to brawl, she utterly destructive but once brawling don’t expect to survive much, just think about doing enough damage to win.

Gneisenau, harder to bring her secondary’s to bear (tier thingy), brawling is usually later in the game and when opponents DDs are out of action. Very manoeuvrable ship, different from the Bayern, use the ship speed and mobility as a defence.

Bismarck onwards, secondary builds make a difference, especially with 10km secondary's gun range but like with all builds they’re only good for a percentage of games, so don't expect to use them in every game. Also from this tier onwards, taskforce's of HE spamming cruisers are to be avoided but definitely hunt down lone ships.

Edited by BuckleUpBones

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles

Sorry guys

get the mods to combine all your threads you started.

People started off willing to get involved and offer advice, but you bonce all over the place like a lunatic.  Stick to the subject that you want to know.  This threads a classic Here is an example of why people are not interested in your threads any more.

Starts a thread about Grobrer 2 weeks ago. Abandons it

Starts numerous threads about exactly the same thing (what the best >insert class here<

Starts this one about how to play KMBB then asks about IJNCV.

Focus son....Focus

Sign in to follow this