Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SILV3R_SHADOW

Replay files Wanted ^.^

4 comments in this topic

5 posts
514 battles

Hello WOWS Asia, To do a little intro, I am Silv3r Shadow, Im found on more of the mmorpg forums, but i really enjoy WOWS.

I'd like to create a video of WOWS im not at all known on youtube but I make vids using my or community replay files, here's a link

I made this vid all out of 1 member of Firefalls replay files of OWPVP the game is dead but i spent just over 70 hours putting this vid together alone.

im not at all special but I put in all my effort, record, colour correct, track, contrast, blur every single camera shot (about 200 in this one),

I recently formatted my pc so i lost my 50 or so replay files, but i haven't unlocked further than T7 anyway, so if anyone would like to supply me some replay files that has some gucci gameplay please sent em my way. I love close combat! with multiple ships, they would make some really good scenes within 3km.

Hoping to get a response before I try NA forums, but if i get a good response i'll buy the latest version of Sony Vegas :D

thank you

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

you might want to attach a link to a email or a place to drop files, it's kinda hard to upload files on the forums, i have a few if you are interested but i dont want to upload them on the forum

Sign in to follow this