You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Please enable no CV option for ranked

27 comments in this topic

127 posts
6,502 battles

It gets really annoying when one team gets the CV who knows what he's doing and the other team gets the guy with his stock Ranger in ranked.

A no CV option has to exist for ranked simply because of this. It's ridiculous having to play with this kind of balance.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Not-so-good players/stock ships come in all classes, not just CVs.

A poor decision by a DD/BB/CA can also doom the team.

Let's have options for all of them. :trollface:

127 posts
6,502 battles

See CVs, dequeue.

This is what I do, but sometimes queues can take a while so I just leave it and I come back and boom CV game.

Edited by Jeruk_Swag

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

It gets really annoying when one team gets the CV who knows what he's doing and the other team gets the guy with his stock Ranger in ranked.

A no CV option has to exist for ranked simply because of this. It's ridiculous having to play with this kind of balance.

Deal with it

346 posts

Stock ranger = players complain

AS Ranger = get called noob

Strike ranger = Players complain

No ranger = not fair for ranger players

Trust me Stock ranger is best ranger you don't want the other rangers

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Although it may seem racist against CV players, I DO AGREE WITH YOU. And not only for ranked, but for other modes as well.

CV is still having too much control over the entire battlefield. And I can't trust my battle's result almost entirely upon a player that I hardly ever know.

Take this example, a typical potato high tier CV player will have a WR of 30% or even lower. Which is lower than most surface ship potatoes, or even bots. On the other hand, top CV players usually have higher WR than top surface ship players.

So if I meet a wallet warrior Yamato in my team, I'll try my best to fight his part along with my own part. Yes we may face a disadvantage in battleship force, what's the big deal?

But let's say… You meet a Midway who skipped directly from Bogue, have no experience on any high tier CV, don't even have AS and have ~30K average damage on a 1/1/3 setup. What will you do? I met one before, with the opponent CV being a unicum. I simply fed, trying hard is pointless. You basically can't win this.

Edited by _Halcyon

Beta Tester
908 posts

CVs player will be sad if they see this :(

Ill be more sad letting them dictate the outcome of the match. Sorry dont like to diceroll :).

Dequeue is best option imo haha. Gg

980 posts
12,617 battles

I just play CV in co-op now. Spare myself the pain. 

No frustration bigger than being in 1/1/1 Ranger and coming up against 2/2/2 Hiryu. The fact that this matchup is possible is criminal. 

Also, currently grinding Ryujo with stock airwing. 1 TBD and 2 DB is painful!

1,105 posts

CV actually is not that scary bro.... the real problem for BB is CA dont do their job well......a sticking CA to BB will minimize the bombing.

and I DONT UNDRSTAND WHY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT STOCK RANGER........ just use AS loadout.... or leave it completely. USN CV is only for pro player, especially the strike loadout.

most CV player too much focus on dealing damage... forget to protect team mate againts enemy CV bombing. this is the reason i can go YOLO everyday and still win :V

btw....after getting my shokaku, i will try USN CV....... :V  lets see.... oh the wallet warrior SAIPAN!

[ i want to try Graf Zeppelin too ]

346 posts

CV actually is not that scary bro.... the real problem for BB is CA dont do their job well......a sticking CA to BB will minimize the bombing.

and I DONT UNDRSTAND WHY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT STOCK RANGER........ just use AS loadout.... or leave it completely. USN CV is only for pro player, especially the strike loadout.

most CV player too much focus on dealing damage... forget to protect team mate againts enemy CV bombing. this is the reason i can go YOLO everyday and still win :V

btw....after getting my shokaku, i will try USN CV....... :V  lets see.... oh the wallet warrior SAIPAN!

[ i want to try Graf Zeppelin too ]

This is why you should play USN CVs as well.

AS is not really enough to get Air supremacy you as a USN CV cannot field enough fighters to shoot down all strike planes and you CANNOT get Air supremacy from 3/0/1 saipan unless the saipan is really potato and groups his planes together and you also CANNOT defend yourself from 2/0/2 saipan snipe (a single squad of 7 is no match for saipan squad of 4 with out barrage and you chances of being able to barrage saipan's fighters are pretty low unless you sacrifice bombers in which case even the most potato saipan player know pretty well that killing you first will leave the bombers flying around for him to kill later anyway plus he his pretty likely to come on top in his dogfight)

Edited by BravaZulu296

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,430 battles

Just a NO CV for every play style would be good, I'd be happy to pay a bit extra per month for that, I don't dislike the people who play them, I just hate the imbalance they bring to a match, either yours are good and they dominate and the match is over and not much fun, or your's suck and you get dominated and the match is over and no fun at all, or they are equal skill and they balance each other out and might as well not be there and the match is fun but not as much as a ship only match.

They can play in Clans or divisions that want them, but I don't and would like to be able to make that choice. 

If you see CV's in the ranked Que drop out and wait a couple mins then come back in, a pain but less pain then having them play in your ranked team. 

1,126 posts

please have no CV option on every battle mode :D

I have no problem with the player who play CV

I just don't like the very ship itself, about how that ship functioning in game.

or... let them fight with fellow CV like this

12CV vs 12CV

Edited by PGM991