You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishthedestroyer

Guys is the Hakuryu worth the grind

43 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
2,267 posts
10,789 battles

USNs AA are strong if with BFT and/or AA guns mod3

both Minotaur and Neptune if with BFT AFT MAA and AA guns mod3 they will become OP AA but RN Cruisers don't have AA defensive so they must use skill commander and upgrades to protect themselves

Hakuryu is hard control because too much air groups incorrect who have less experience you can't chance to win 

if you found USN do not get in 7.2km (range AA will work(maximum range of USN)) request support or use bombers bomb USN (I do lots :D)

is bad economy nope if you play well you will earn lots

http://imgur.com/a/l12Xa <<< Stratmania without premium account

1,105 posts

Also I love the Großer kurfurst 

But no what I don't like is that I have to grind the myogi to the shosho

Just YOLO with Camoeflage and XP flag, better if you have premium account. kuuucing, only 3days(with xp booster)~10 days(no xp booster). btw i did it in 4 days. 

how to YOLO in BB :

0. watch madmax4 or drifter first

1. stay behind in early

2. get closer to enemy later

3. got 2~5 hits

4. try to RAM other BB and keep shooting

5. happy YOLO

i am noob at aiming in CA, and more worse in BB. but surprisingly YOLO in BB deal more devastating damage. in close range, shooting is more easier.

and now got your hosho!

Because guys the usn cruisers have completely destroying AA 

But a cv is the best carry and also have a really bad economy right?? 

CV is not the best carry, but best counter to all carry. CV cannt cap LOL, i remember i am facing a lot of loosing while most of the enemy ship destroyed.

CV economy is not bad. the credit you earn is a lot, but the servicing cost is costly after tier 7.

AND DONT WORRY ABOUT USN CA! simply target DD in early and BB in later. in early all planes got easily destroyed thanks to AA buble, sheep is still sailing together. once after mid time, the formation of CA and BB get separated..... BOMB ALL BB :V

if you running IJN CV, the only real struggle is in tier 7. dat Saipan is ridiclously OP planes..... its almost impossible  to strafe saipan.  and its TB is deadly.... it got small spread with high damage..... and the most bad luck is facing tier 9 AA sheep in Hiryu with tier 5 TB :V and i still got it kill hahahaha! 

980 posts
12,617 battles

Because guys the usn cruisers have completely destroying AA 

But a cv is the best carry and also have a really bad economy right?? 

I just had a look at your stats and mate, you are 100% not ready to even THINK about playing the Hakuryu. 

Please practice more on your Hosho First. 

1,105 posts

I just had a look at your stats and mate, you are 100% not ready to even THINK about playing the Hakuryu. 

Please practice more on your Hosho First. 

no, just keep go forward bro! if you want a real practice is in tier 6~7. more planes and more scary AA plus saipan! playing in easy mode wont make you better :V

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,957 battles

Would you please just stick all of your questions to one thread instead of starting a thread or two every day. No offence, but sooner or later, the general board is going to flooded with uninformative threads like

"Is the Hindenburg good"

"Should I free xp to Moskva"

"Is Yamato worth it"

"How good is the Montana"

"The Midway looks good, but is the Tier X economy worth it"

etc

Edited by 9mm1n

980 posts
12,617 battles

For the record, this is a forum, not a Youtube comment section where you can spam your replies for nobody cares.

I'm willing to bet some money that another one of these posts from OP will pop up tomorrow. :teethhappy:

'Best Map?'

'Best Torpedo?'

'Best Premium Ship?' <--Just for the record OP, please don't buy a premium ship above Tier V and potato the higher tiers

'Best starting position on a map'

'Best Level 1/2/3/4 Captain Skill'

1,105 posts

I'm willing to bet some money that another one of these posts from OP will pop up tomorrow. :teethhappy:

oh come on bro, that is fine. :B

btw, how about this, if tomorrow there is no thread like this...... you will ram BB in DD and upload it to youtube. share it here :V

2,224 posts
13,741 battles

The solution is obvious. Ask Donald Trump. 

He has the best ship, on the best maps.

They are really good maps, you will love them.

Our ships are so OP they have uranium, which is a sort of weapon thing.

Our captains have the best training.

We train our captains to be great.

We will make Warships great again.

980 posts
12,617 battles

oh come on bro, that is fine. :B

btw, how about this, if tomorrow there is no thread like this...... you will ram BB in DD and upload it to youtube. share it here :V

I have actually done that before...I literally laughed for 2 whole minutes. 

Too bad I didn't record any replays, and still don't =[