Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

Super Containers

13 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,412 battles

2 in 2 days after months with nothing YAY!

2 x Spotting Aircraft Module in both after months of nothing yay?

I mean honestly, I can give up my plotting room for an extended spotting aircraft duration instead? Hmmm...

WG I hope you realize intentional trolls like these are against the play nice were sissy's policy and as such you have been reported and will have to acknowledge your report before you can do crap like this again, or else someone will give you such a pinch...

WG does understand we want a ship right? Has someone actually mentioned this to them at all do you think? I've bought several Premiums to support the game, I don't even play some of them and you do this?

Thanks for the containers and all but when you do stuff like this you aren't making any friends, it must be a Russian thing?

shot-17.02.18_18.06.06-0079-Optimized.jpgshot-17.02.21_20.07.32-0125-Optimized.jpg

Sorry for the small SS they game makes the SS to big to upload to its own forum :) So I shrunk them to make it hard to read.

shot-17.02.18_18.06.06-0079-Optimized.jpg

shot-17.02.21_20.07.32-0125-Optimized.jpg

Edited by Soloun

1,386 posts
8,216 battles

Uh… I'm not sure if the moderators will like how you put this…

But yes, getting an upgrade module from a supercontainer is surely disappointing, especially cuz it replaced the signal flags supercon.

These special upgrades were supposed to be providing an alternative choice that makes ship unique, be attractive while not too rewarding that no one would pick a regular. But some certainly are too rewarding like the Engine Booster module. Some are no one's pick, like the DAAF module.

As for the spotter aircraft module, I'd say it's serving what it was supposed to do.

You need to give up accuracy/AA range/secondary/range(US BB) for extended spotter time, but sometimes it's worth it.

I'm current putting one of these module on my Budyonny, and I'm feeling satisfied. Some extra range definitely will do great on Budyonny.

Keep in mind that spotter not only provide extra range, but also provide an alternative view angle that can be good for blinding smoke/shooting over islands/check enemy status across islands, also it's a plane flying around the ship, so it can spot torps in advance. So evaluate what you gain and loss before picking this module, I'm sure you will find a ship that fits:-p

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

2 in 2 days after months with nothing YAY!

2 x Spotting Aircraft Module in both after months of nothing yay?

I mean honestly, I can give up my plotting room for an extended spotting aircraft duration instead? Hmmm...

WG I hope you realize intentional trolls like these are against the play nice were sissy's policy and as such you have been reported and will have to acknowledge your report before you can do crap like this again, or else someone will give you such a pinch...

WG does understand we want a ship right? Has someone actually mentioned this to them at all do you think? I've bought several Premiums to support the game, I don't even play some of them and you do this?

Thanks for the containers and all but when you do stuff like this you aren't making any friends, it must be a Russian thing?

shot-17.02.18_18.06.06-0079-Optimized.jpgshot-17.02.21_20.07.32-0125-Optimized.jpg

Sorry for the small SS they game makes the SS to big to upload to its own forum :) So I shrunk them to make it hard to read.

look at the rank reward this season, there isnt any, lol, the upgrades are total troll for every ship class apart from SVN DDs who can use the speed boost mod to YOLO for a whole 3 minutes, totally not troll or unbalanced

[AUSNZ]
59 posts
11,611 battles

I thought they changed the drop rate to "better chance buying a lottery ticket" levels, have not seen one in hundreds of containers, and with the crap they give dont really care to be honest.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,412 battles

It's possible that WG may not have a sense of humor that they are aware of and ban me or something /shrug, I don;t plan to renew my Premium when it runs out next, so that's kewl. 

That said I like the containers, as I said above thanks for that WG, but to finally see a Super and then get that reward, well ok them's the breaks but to get another exactly the same, sad Soloun...

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,339 battles

Same as op, I got 2 SC in 2 days after a month without, got 50k freexp and some upgrade

about that new soecial upgrade, while there are some people that might use it but face it

most of the upgrade will definitely cannot replace our current more important upgrade

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,412 battles

I like the whole container thing it's a good idea, I'd be happy to just have a choice that "might" give a ship or else a raspberry type of thing, with the same odds as the current try your luck, keep try your luck as it is but add another for those who just want to roll all or nothing for a ship, just a thought. I've never tried the other ones I always try my luck :)

Grats on the Kreme, good to hear it still happens. 

Sign in to follow this