Normitz

Aussi's and NZ players

7 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
21 posts
3,819 battles

We are a Aussie group and looking for aussies and nz players it's a must you have Curse we are on everynight the group is TF44 stands for

​TASKFORCE44

Look up that name TF44 And i'll accept if you'd like to join an aussie group on SHIPS

2 posts
388 battles

Hey I registered on your website and no one has gotten back to me and your teamspeak server doesn't connect. Post your updated TS3 details here because ts36.gameservers.com:9349 ​is a dud.

[1AN-E]
21 posts
3,819 battles

Hey I registered on your website and no one has gotten back to me and your teamspeak server doesn't connect. Post your updated TS3 details here because ts36.gameservers.com:9349 ​is a dud.

​hey man no we are on curse now we left TS man download curse and add me its either Comrade_Pisstov or druids_xboxlive

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,003 battles

Curse has merged with Twitch now still the same but now with a different name, you might just need to reload it it to get it to work.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Please be advised that this clan now has a post in the Clan Recruitment area

Place any questions/queries you may have regarding joining the clan in that thread.

Thread Locked due to active recruitment thread available.

~ADM_dude