Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishthedestroyer

The best tier 10 destroyer

45 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

z 52 for the fact is a good all rounder and u have hrdo smoke sucks in german as well as gun bloom

but if u want a good team suppour gearing as well as best smoke and a good ship all together

Edited by THUNDERCOMMANDER4

181 posts
7,548 battles

Fletcher (and yes, I definitely prefer her than the Gearing at T10 battles).

Get Vigilance on her and never be afraid of random torps anymore. The extra maneuverability she possess is just worth it + slightly punchier torps.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

From the past few threads I suspect OP is trying again and again to start a war among owners of different ships.

Back to the topic.

Z52 has just been released and the stats isn't showing exactly how's the performance. Most players are unicums.

Khaba is having better overall stats

Gearing is more teamworking, being able to fight cap, having better smoke, DAAF consumable and workable torps.

Shima is more of a luck ship that usually don't do well.

Edited by _Halcyon

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

have you even played them at all?

wait, infact have you ever played any high tier ships? you ask a lot of nonsensical questions about high tiers and i have yet to see a question or comment that makes sense...

185 posts
584 battles

have you even played them at all?

wait, infact have you ever played any high tier ships? you ask a lot of nonsensical questions about high tiers and i have yet to see a question or comment that makes sense...

Exactly that's why I am asking you guys I don't want to grind for no reason

Edited by Nishthedestroyer

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

there are 3 kinds of DD in game, gun boats, torpedo boats, and hybrids

the classic "gun boat" is SVN DDs, they have very high ROF and hard hitting guns, can zip around and stack DOT damage, and basically be a annoying little prick, but these ship cannot play the objectives like spotting or capping, they are a very self orientated DD type, the "screw team i do what i want" kind

hybrids are USN and KM DDs, they have a mix of good torps and good guns, these ships play the objective like spottin for the team, detecting torps and capping, they can win battles but dont do as much damage as pure gunboats

torp boats are dead, dont even try to touch them unless you are grinding for the akizuki

99 posts
1,653 battles

Whatever people think is the best is irrelevant if you like something different or have a different play style, just pick what sounds best.

Not sure why your so focused on T10 anyway...

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Being agressive is fine and all but that's not the case in tier 10 where all the radar boat sailing around that can spot you and deleting you in a matter of seconds. You have to be more cautious in a Tier 10 DD since almost all Cruisers at that tier have radar.

Being agressive is one thing but diving head first into the firefight and get sunk early is a different thing

173 posts
5,332 battles

Guys what I tried to say I'd that soviet torps are just so bad right??

You should be using your guns more than your torps in a Soviet DD.

Also guys the thing about the khabarovsk is it has the highest dd damage and the best stats in the na server

Khab is EZ mode like Zao does for cruisers. Starting fires makes up 50% of Khab's damage. 30% guns, 20% torps. Just a crude estimate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I want the most aggressive dd guys

All DD's can be aggressive if the player is WILLING to

Shima = F3 torps. Season with TA if u want super aggressive Shima

Gearing/Fletcher = do I need to explain this?.....

Z52 = SE+hydro+smoke = flush out Gearing in cap.

Khaba = Keep the guns hot. Or strap on CE+SE and flush out every DD in cap if u want to be super-aggresive.

For me just go the USN DD line since you want good torps and good guns.

In the end, it's all up to you if your chosen DD will be aggressive or passive. It's the captain, not the boat

Edited by KirstieBeau

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I would say Gearing. All rounder. Good torps. Good guns. Good AA. but Osoiiii.. 

But Gearing for best. Since its a team ship.

If u go for Khabarosvk. you go for Damage. Farm damage.. You Dodge shells like you are lagging :D hahahahha

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Best DD for Tier 10 gameplay would be the Fletcher.  Gearing is good but it is slower and more sluggish.
Khabarovsk is also great, it has great guns and speed and if you like the RUDD playstyle (Which I do) then go for it.

Z-52 has decent AP DPM and hydro, but overall Gearing is still better for PTFO.
And for whatever reason, do NOT grind the Shimakaze.

Basically USN DD to PTFO and RU DD to farm damage and speed tank for team.

Sign in to follow this