You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
blacknoheart

I just don't get it

25 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,350 battles

Just want to share 1 strange game last night

I just don't get it, what were they thinking?!

d1IyyDt.jpg

In this battle, all of my team and the enemy team, ALL OF THEM just went to A cap and fight there most of the game

I decided to went try to contest B cap and to my surprise no one is contesting me, in a Kiev

and I ended up capping both B and C without any opposition

only 2 enemy ships tried to contest B cap later but the battle has already but been decided

I just don't understand what went through the mind of all those captains?!

oJWTpLu.jpg?1

this just another suicide run by a kirov

needlessly to say, he didn't get where he wanted to do i guess

what about you guys?!

had any peculiar, strange or unexplained battles that you can share?!

Edited by blacknoheart

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

"Hey guys we have advantage of gunboat and they have many torpedo boats and one belfast, let's go into the open water instead of cap with many islands" - my ranked team yesterday

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,350 battles

i know weekends are bad

but really, it's not like playing brick game here

one of 12 people has to know something about objective of the battle 

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,350 battles

Nope you can always have completely no idea teamate everyday/match

yes i know, i get that a lot

this is asianserver

1,480 posts

You are expecting people to look at the minimap ?

You are expecting people to know how to play ?

You are expecting people to play well on the weekend ?

You are expecting people to know how a team works ?

You are expecting people to help you ?

You are expecting people to speak English ?

You are expecting people to cooperate ?

lololololol

(Sorry to all the good players like us, but I couldn't help it, after experiencing the same)

:trollface:

Ordrazz

Video Contributor
2,260 posts
10,782 battles

You are expecting people to look at the minimap ?

You are expecting people to know how to play ?

You are expecting people to play well on the weekend ?

You are expecting people to know how a team works ?

You are expecting people to help you ?

You are expecting people to speak English ?

You are expecting people to cooperate ?

lololololol

(Sorry to all the good players like us, but I couldn't help it, after experiencing the same)

:trollface:

Ordrazz

How about clan war in rank battle :trollface:

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Sunday, Feb 19/2017

↑explains everything

Which reminds me of a game I had on my GK

Map was Okinawa, the enemy team decided ALL A. Of the 12 people in the enemy team, only two DD were clear minded enough and went B and C. My team however decided to go for a direct confrontation, almost all the team surrounded A and spammed AP and HE upon the entire enemy fleet while our CV provided air support. They however lacked spotting support and were unable to retaliate. A Zao went B and C, was bombed by enemy Taiho but survived, out CV provided spot and he killed the two DDs. During late game I discovered that even their Taiho went A…

Edited by _Halcyon

9 posts
2,280 battles
With the second picture I have often done that in my CA - but only against another CA or DD.  Solely because I have been in games where leaving an enemy ship lurking out the back has been the downfall of the team.  If you don't chase them down and take them out or at least leave them with enough health to be taken out by a single salvo from any ship, then it can create problems.  Especially since so many people don't seem to pay attention to the minimap.

683 posts
7,332 battles

With the second picture I have often done that in my CA - but only against another CA or DD.  Solely because I have been in games where leaving an enemy ship lurking out the back has been the downfall of the team.  If you don't chase them down and take them out or at least leave them with enough health to be taken out by a single salvo from any ship, then it can create problems.  Especially since so many people don't seem to pay attention to the minimap.

If enemy light vessel break through and gone into our backyard, yes, really need one or two ships to deal with it. At least rendering him unable to do anything effectively.

2 downfalls might occur: too many ships turn and hunt for that lurking lone wolf, or wrong vessel or none go and deal with him.

But Yolo and try to hunt down a lone ship at the far edge of the map? Will end up making own self become non effective to the team.

Edited by Darkworld_2015

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,350 battles

Sunday, Feb 19/2017

↑explains everything

Which reminds me of a game I had on my GK

Map was Okinawa, the enemy team decided ALL A. Of the 12 people in the enemy team, only two DD were clear minded enough and went B and C. My team however decided to go for a direct confrontation, almost all the team surrounded A and spammed AP and HE upon the entire enemy fleet while our CV provided air support. They however lacked spotting support and were unable to retaliate. A Zao went B and C, was bombed by enemy Taiho but survived, out CV provided spot and he killed the two DDs. During late game I discovered that even their Taiho went A…

damn similar experience, the only perks is I dont have Cv in my game, that would've been different

anyway, fleet maneuver such as that would've been welcome in standard battle, but domination with 3 caps require different strategy

and with communications only limited to "Good Luck And Fair Seas" for most of the captains, I was just surprised that not one single ship chose to assist me

WG should throw away the chat window and make communications in wows just through using F and other buttons

892 posts
7,853 battles

It's not called a lemming train for no reason. At least the majority agreed to go one side. I've been MM'ed into teams whereby those spawned on the right moved to the left and those spawned on the left moved to the right.

520 posts
11,124 battles

In this game, many play just to sink ships.

See explosions and see all the eyecandy.

But regardless, only a handful really care that they win.

Beta Tester
39 posts
10,272 battles

Some peoples just dont actually think in the first place, so thats why you will never understand what they thinking.

LOL I laughed harder at this than I should have.. xD