Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_ExecutiveOrder_

Need advice for Großer Kurfürst

7 comments in this topic

49 posts
6,861 battles

Using BFT, AFT, AA & 2nd flag, AimSys upgrade, Manual 2nd and aux survivability upgrade to make them more durable. But I think it's worthless because more near to DD, even with sonar and secondary buffs, DD easily torp this sluggish, slow maneuver ship (slow acceleration, slow rudder, large turn radius, compared with counterparts) and very big dimension and bad torp bulge, DD hunting = suicide unlike Bismarck with old sonar.

24yn7rb.jpg

RN CL AP spam destroying 2nd too fast. Heavy HE spam destroying AA too fast. 

With aux survivability, got all AA armament destroyed, and 5 of 10 DP destroyed. Just leave with only 6.2 km 82 AA dps lol.

Rarely got close combat engagement even always trying to get it. If got some, few 2nd pew pew, less worth. Except when storm comes.

Thinking about change playstyle to main gun, play mid range and fire-spotted-conceal, devastated by CV and DD, but at least not too near to enemy.

Worth or not? My current set seems not good for me, unlike Bismarck.

And ammunition cost? Fair or not?

Uh, 300 per main gun shell. Massive cost for game currency, but maybe not for the reality. 

Moskva just cost 40 per shell.

Cruiser has batter accuracy, more hit, more worth. Battleship has worse accuracy (For German, worst for horizontal dispersion compared to other BB T9+ because USN has +11% acc, German just +7% acc, their horizontal dispersion almost same when aiming to same range)

Thanks for advice...

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq

563 posts
4,686 battles

I go DCCA,EM,AR,SI,AFT,CE

Works fine for me, play mid range, shoot and go in concealment. When the battle opens up, you push up looking for a brawl.

Also I don't bother playing T10 without a solid division, it's just a waste of money.

49 posts
6,861 battles

I go DCCA,EM,AR,SI,AFT,CE

Works fine for me, play mid range, shoot and go in concealment. When the battle opens up, you push up looking for a brawl.

Also I don't bother playing T10 without a solid division, it's just a waste of money.

Ok, thanks for your advice.

But AFT really... still worth? And what about the upgrades?

563 posts
4,686 battles

Ok, thanks for your advice.

But AFT really... still worth? And what about the upgrades?

AFT is always worth it. BFT in the other hand, is not worth it's point on anything now(except RU/IJN DDs)

You can trade AFT for fire prevention tho, if you don't want to play cheeky at the start.

Upgrades I go AAM1,ASM1, MBM3, SGM1, CSM1

49 posts
6,861 battles

AFT is always worth it. BFT in the other hand, is not worth it's point on anything now(except RU/IJN DDs)

You can trade AFT for fire prevention tho, if you don't want to play cheeky at the start.

Upgrades I go AAM1,ASM1, MBM3, SGM1, CSM1

Ok, I'm just change my comm skill. Turret very hard to destroy, but sometimes easily broken if enemy BBs spam AP to me, especially when angled. My current was DCCA, but I'm rarely got benefit from it now, maybe I'll pick PM.

Thanks again~~~ I have 19 point, the rest 3, I'll stick with BFT again.

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq

683 posts
7,358 battles

I personally go for all secondary builds, but i will not yolo in in early or even mid game unless I see a chance to brawl with a single ship.

If you wanna balance, I think take up 3 tier 4 captain skill,s namely AFT, Manual secondaries, and Concealment. others should be up to you. I actually kind of like CE in GK cos the detection range can reduce to around 13km, which is very very good for GK. can engage at time you want, can disengage much easier.

Upgrade... I use the auxiliary mod still for 100% more protection to secondaries and AA ( another one you can consider is primary armament), second slot extend range of secondary, 3rd slot for reload mod for main guns, then 4th reduce chance of fire and flood, 5th rudder shift, 6th concealment.

49 posts
6,861 battles

I personally go for all secondary builds, but i will not yolo in in early or even mid game unless I see a chance to brawl with a single ship.

If you wanna balance, I think take up 3 tier 4 captain skill,s namely AFT, Manual secondaries, and Concealment. others should be up to you. I actually kind of like CE in GK cos the detection range can reduce to around 13km, which is very very good for GK. can engage at time you want, can disengage much easier.

Upgrade... I use the auxiliary mod still for 100% more protection to secondaries and AA ( another one you can consider is primary armament), second slot extend range of secondary, 3rd slot for reload mod for main guns, then 4th reduce chance of fire and flood, 5th rudder shift, 6th concealment.

Ok :) I'll protect my 2nd and AA while prevent MB incapacitated with PM.

Sign in to follow this