You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GRADAN31

Wargaming server DC at 0005hrs (GMT+0800) on 19 Feb 2017

Were you affected by it?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Were you affected by the DC

• Yes
    • No
    • Did not even know

35 comments in this topic

260 posts
4,654 battles

1. Description

Cannot connect to the game server or websites on19 Feb 2017, 0005hrs (GMT+0800), a mass Disconnect.

2. Reproduction steps

Maybe check Wargaming's server log.

3. Result

Mass Disconnection

4. Expected result

Supposed to connect to server

5. Technical details

Screenshot of the ping result at that time (i know it is worldoftanks.asia website, but worldofwarship.asia also shares the same server)
OYu8RwEl.jpg

Edit1: added comment to point 5

Edited by GRADAN31

[PSYCO]
7 posts
11,593 battles

1. Description

Cannot connect to the game server or websites on19 Feb 2017, 0005hrs (GMT+0800), a mass Disconnect.

2. Reproduction steps
Maybe check Wargaming's server log.

3. Result
Mass Disconnection

4. Expected result
Supposed to connect to server

5. Technical details

Screenshot of the ping result at that time
OYu8RwEl.jpg

Second time around 0025hrs

440 posts
3,380 battles

Just had a battle where people got disconnected multiple times (including me :P). Is this something that's quite frequent in night times or just something irregular?

(and did anyone in here experience it at all?)

411 posts
6,164 battles

Mine is running without issue but I do noticed in last game that a lot of people just suddenly got disconnected... :amazed: I got disconnected too but was back within a min(usually happens 2-3 times a day)Here are some screenshots of what happened :

ja1Phgm.jpg

It was fun target practicing though :teethhappy:

zQAL59o.jpg

This DM got back online after I put that Izumo on fire...

ptv7DSx.jpg

Surprisingly, most people got afk while hugging islands or getting out of island cover:D

Edit: Forgot to mention the New Orleans that got nuked by me after this incident:trollface:poor guy just came out behind island and got dc!

Edited by _TAMAL_

[SALT]
2 posts
6,506 battles

2 times in a ranked battle, enough to drop down my rank to 11. I know shit happens but this one sucks...

5 posts
12,285 battles

i play rank all day and keep lose down form rank5 to rank6   7-8 time and i always get back to rank5  but when server down in two game in rank that i am going to win     not even i don't get the star i should         but still lose two star  in the game that i'am going to win  send me back to rank7....   do you have any idea how i feel now!!!!!!!!!???

[LBAS]
4,504 posts
25,688 battles

Mine is running without issue but I do noticed in last game that a lot of people just suddenly got disconnected... :amazed: I got disconnected too but was back within a min(usually happens 2-3 times a day)Here are some screenshots of what happened :

It was fun target practicing though :teethhappy:

This DM got back online after I put that Izumo on fire...

Surprisingly, most people got afk while hugging islands or getting out of island cover:D

Edit: Forgot to mention the New Orleans that got nuked by me after this incident:trollface:poor guy just came out behind island and got dc!

not AFK, they were disconnected by server fault,

My situation is loading a match and disconnected and re-connect and my ship in port???

look on number of player, it dropped from 8k to 2k

[LBAS]
4,504 posts
25,688 battles

i play rank all day and keep lose down form rank5 to rank6   7-8 time and i always get back to rank5  but when server down in two game in rank that i am going to win     not even i don't get the star i should         but still lose two star  in the game that i'am going to win  send me back to rank7....   do you have any idea how i feel now!!!!!!!!!???

I know, give some nukes and you will