Sign in to follow this  
MatterCore

need a dictionary

11 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,494 posts
25,673 battles

it is a decease in normal terms.... (bet you were expecting this answer but not this soon) but Idk why WG bans it I kinda want to know as well...

this forum not for children from 3 to 6 still learning language, many people are over 18.

I dont know and why such a rookie feel this word is insult.

If they treat this word is insult, they are too sensitive

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

IMO is it banned because it's no joking matter.

People reading/contributing to this forum may have friends/relatives/even themselves suffering from this condition.

Would YOU like it if you had a possibly incurable illness and people made fun of it?

-and maybe you need a dictionary to distinguish between 'defy' and 'define' ??

Edited by AntifoulAwl

350 posts

any one can defy what is "Cancer"?

Like the others had said, Cancer is a (mostly) incurable disease that affects a lot of people worldwide. Truth to tell, I've actually met people suffering from cancer and it is definitely not a joking matter especially if you've known such people.

Yet, people mostly use it as an insult at comments or posts that are just plain awful and their posters are looking for trouble. I've seen that in Youtube a lot of the time and was even called a "carrier" by a guy who doesn't have a sense of humor.

[LBAS]
4,494 posts
25,673 battles

-and maybe you need a dictionary to distinguish between 'defy' and 'define' ??

nope rather Defy than define.

Define: you can find on any book

Defy? if you know

Edited by MatterCore

[LBAS]
4,494 posts
25,673 battles

Like the others had said, Cancer is a (mostly) incurable disease that affects a lot of people worldwide. Truth to tell, I've actually met people suffering from cancer and it is definitely not a joking matter especially if you've known such people.

my father died by cancer last year. no sad no sorrow

[LBAS]
4,494 posts
25,673 battles

I'm sorry to hear that and I've lost a cousin and some aunts and uncles plus a family friend to that disease. Even then, my condolences.

no matter and thanks, I understand about it, he is the one after my grandmother.

Thats what life to be

Edited by MatterCore

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Thread Closed, Answer to the question is above.

Please note, any use of any disease to describe gameplay or players get red crayoned, no exceptions.

~lengxv6

(oh, and I closed the thread before it attracts unwanted attention, I only have some many red crayons a day) 

Edited by lengxv6