You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

What's your highest/lowest WR ship?

27 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

condition : ship with minimum 100+ battle

my highest WR ship that have 100+ battle is...

the glory Mighty ARP-Kongo!

shot-17.02.18_04.10.13-0244.jpg

and the lowest WR ship that have 100+ battle is...

Lady kagero T_T (the old one, before IJNDD re-work)

shot-17.02.18_04.09.58-0386.jpg

kongo is my favorite BB, good speed, good handling can do torpedo beat pretty decently (as long as you remain vigilance)

and she's tier 5, means that playing her will never suffer in minus credit... so, I can go aggressively as I pleased :D

so, I play kongo every day to fulfill my love~~~~~

PS. this game I may fall in love with kongo

but 'that game' Hiyou is my forever number 1 :D

313 posts
10,074 battles

I dont have many ships having 100+ battles 

Highest WR ship: Saint Louis
when i was still a newbie, I played her to gain confidence and credits :)
it was not sealclubbing, havent played her for at least 8 months 

Lowest WR ship: Mahan

achieved such low WR when i was newbie too,
kept shooting like a potato, at that time all I wanted was to get benson :)
fyi then she had no 9.2km torpedoes

OFtZijx.png

783 posts
4,824 battles

I don't have many 100+ Battle ships too... only 5. And 4 of those are CVs too so lol.

Highest WR: Taiho

It was my goal at the very start of the game to get the Taiho for the IJN CV line. Mostly for Kancolle reasons. Other reasoning includes her aesthetic feel as she's really beautiful. The Armored Deck is also sleek and great.

Lowest WR: Mogami

Also for Kancolle reasons, but the thought of using 15 155mm guns also intrigued me into going up to Mogami. I've had Ibuki researched for quite a while, but I've no plans of advancing the IJN CA line since my goal for it was Mogami in the first place.

1PwUMaA.png

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

highest WR above 100 battles is the grem with a noobish 67%(because russian bias)

lowest WR above 100 battles is the kongo with a ancestor disgracing  45%(stats from 8000 battles ago when i was still a noobish skrub potao)

Edited by drakon233

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

As someone who is prone to impatience and tunnel vision I have potatoed too many games. I have made a conscious effort to change that in the past month and am starting to see some results after switching from mindless grind mode to thinking a bit. The Benson was my first T8 and was long before the switch. Slowly improving.

7MKJJwS.png

411 posts
6,164 battles

Mine are bad, really bad...(I suck at carrying):( seems NC being highest and Bayern lowest, however without 100+ games cap, it would've certainly been Fuso:D

P.S: How to add spoiler ? I don't know...:unsure:

hsjML5V.jpg

Edited by _TAMAL_

313 posts
10,074 battles

I don't have many 100+ Battle ships too... only 5. And 4 of those are CVs too so lol.

It was my goal at the very start of the game to get the Taiho for the IJN CV line. Mostly for Kancolle reasons. Other reasoning includes her aesthetic feel as she's really beautiful. The Armored Deck is also sleek and great.

Also for Kancolle reasons, but the thought of using 15 155mm guns also intrigued me into going up to Mogami. I've had Ibuki researched for quite a while, but I've no plans of advancing the IJN CA line since my goal for it was Mogami in the first place.

1PwUMaA.png

you said you suck at saipan !!!

you liar !!

313 posts
10,074 battles

why did you trust suzy when she said says that she isnt a unicum at ANYHING

I expected a 60% WR saipan when she said "suck at saipan"

now i see 80%!!!!

250 posts
13,183 battles

well,

1PwUMaA.png

according to your profile, How dare you disappointing Suzuya power :izmena:

About me
such a shaming I wasn't exceptionally do well in anything. Only 6 ships ever reach 100+ battle
best: NM - 54.32%
​this is my keeper (for now till I have money to buy Arizona) she looks beautiful and very compact for BB
​worst: CO - 45.45%

It was my first ever line that reach T7 I'm still potato that know very little so I made a lot of mistakes in her. Few battles before grind finished, I starting to understand her and do well in her.

​but if you give 25 battles I'll grant my Belfast at 67.86%

Edited by New_Horizontal

411 posts
6,164 battles

How could it be ? Sims have useless Torpedoes unlike Shima-tan 15 powerful Torpedoes salvo !!! 

You mean these:ohmy::

vqKQKI6.jpg

They had two Shima...:sceptic: