RudiSuher

Not can login games.

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
545 battles
why I can not login the game. and out warnings like this. "Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later." when I can login?

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

lemme please remind you that the server will go live this 5 pm (+8 UTC SG time).............

and please....for the love of Yamato  :facepalm: .........do refer on the announcements or the news page on the portal

:honoring:

Edited by GeneralPaps

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

People need to read the announcements. Remember you are a BETA Tester, and you need to read up on what you need to do, including schedules and especially the NDA.

Beta Tester
23 posts

why I can not login the game. and out warnings like this. "Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later." when I can login?

1. It's not open for betas yet

2. It restarted earlier.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

anybody can give me an invite code please

Just apply and it'd be automatic

Applications are currently closed for CBT.
Those that managed to get in - gratz.
Those that got the first email - you are in the pool to be added at a later date (unknown at this stage) as needs be.
Those that didn't get any emails - sorry folks that's it for this round.  There may be other application rounds later down the track as the developers need.
There are no codes etc for CBT, the only way is to apply and that is currently closed off.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

its always denied accaes....?? T.T

"acces to the game is denied"

pls teach me1!!!!!!!! T.T

You are not a beta tester. You can see that on your forum title. "Member". If you were accepted into the betatest, your forum title would be "Betatester". The game is currently in Closed Beta Test, so only those who appled and got accepted into the Closed Beta Test can play. Later on, it will change to Open Beta Test, where everybody can help testing the game, before release. You will just have to wait till that happens.