You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Honorable Service is not for every player?

41 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

when the Campaign system introducedd, i was happy. 

when i see there is 2 campaign and the other have tier 8 as minimum tier, i kinda sad. because my tier 8 at that moment is Amagi and ARP Takao. so i try to hold the campaign till i have more suitable vessels.

now that i have more tier 8 such as Tashkent and Benson, i try to do this campaign.... but just to realize that this campaign need not only a tier 8 but also a tier 10. and also a CV of atleast tier 8....the task also kinda hard ..

so i wonder, is this campaign really for everyone or not? 

why Wargaming didnt make a campaign that so long, but can be done by everyone?

example: get 100.000 base EXP, or kill 100 ship using torpedos....stuff that so massive but caan be complete by keep playing the game...

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles

first spotting DD using BB WAT!

first spotting CV using DD WAT!!

i skipped a lot because...DD must capture base not be first spot CV(if they too potato), use BB spot DD(yolo torpedo my old friend!)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

the good thing is that all task is repeatable 

so i try to redo the Cause 200,000 damage to Japanese ships over and over

1,105 posts

first spotting DD using BB WAT!

first spotting CV using DD WAT!!

1. its easy with our number1 German BB with 40 Knot speed :V [stroheim said it]

2. its super easy compared to number 1, especially if there is 3~4 DD in the team

but just to realize that this campaign need not only a tier 8 but also a tier 10. and also a CV of atleast tier 8....the task also kinda hard ..

lets play CV bro!

the good thing is that all task is repeatable 

so i try to redo the Cause 200,000 damage to Japanese ships over and over

some mission is not :V

i think honorable mission is awesome! more hard ! MOAR BETTER!

that is why.... its called "HONOR"

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

And the spotting tasks don't even work properly. However I think each chapter has relatively easier tasks and can just be repeated if you want Shinonome fast. It is not a worthy ship anyway. I think the intermediate rewards are much better.

420 posts
20 battles

Also think the same as OP.

I probably have wider range of ship for tier 8, Akizuki, Bismarck, NC, Takao. But still....feels like wth with the mission.

I started to realize achieving dreadnought using BB is not easy task.

1,105 posts

Also think the same as OP.

I probably have wider range of ship for tier 8, Akizuki, Bismarck, NC, Takao. But still....feels like wth with the mission.

I started to realize achieving dreadnought using BB is not easy task.

you need to tanking 5 sheep and then let your friendly DD torp you :V

LOOOL i must try with CV :v

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

Achieving any medal is hard once you want to achieve it. Like I got dreadnought 3 matches in a row. Then I happen to set the task for getting one. And after that, no dreadnought in like next 10 battles. So I cancel it and add something else. Wala... a dreadnought now. My luck is just playing with me.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Achieving any medal is hard once you want to achieve it. Like I got dreadnought 3 matches in a row. Then I happen to set the task for getting one. And after that, no dreadnought in like next 10 battles. So I cancel it and add something else. Wala... a dreadnought now. My luck is just playing with me.

an it also happen with Arsonist / liquidator / witherer......

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

And the spotting tasks don't even work properly. However I think each chapter has relatively easier tasks and can just be repeated if you want Shinonome fast. It is not a worthy ship anyway. I think the intermediate rewards are much better.

Spotting don't work? You realize that you have to be the first to spot them? It doesn't count if someone beat you to it earlier in the game.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

My advice is write down what each mission task is. Play you normal game and just select a task that matches that ship. They will come with time.

381 posts
9,957 battles

The campaign is permanent so you can always grind to t10 and complete it. 

Some mini tasks are laughable tho. Wtf with spot 2 DD in a BB and earn 3x Clear Sky lul. And to make it more fun and enraging, I have 2x Clear Sky with my Lexington on two next days after I give up on that quest. Stage 4 and 5 quests are actually way easier than the previous 3.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

Awesome. There are some amazing players out there.

Although that does require a bit of luck does it not? You have to be very lucky to get 4.2. Not many people will send 35 planes to your AA capable CH or BB. I've never had anyone send that many to my N.Cal

Edited by keskparane

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Are U Serious ??? :amazed: because, then it'll be really easy..

yeah. all task is repeatable. but you wont be able to get the whole complete if u do this

try to get with honor right?

411 posts
6,164 battles

yeah. all task is repeatable. but you wont be able to get the whole complete if u do this

I do get the Pins right ? I just want to complete up to mission 3.:unsure:Don't need that DD, don't play them...

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I do get the Pins right ? I just want to complete up to mission 3.:unsure:Don't need that DD, don't play them...

yeah.. all task is repeatable

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Not sure if anyone is stupid enough to feed a UKCL 10+ squads  :D

sync drop with a cv from your clan

hope u face against each other :P