Sign in to follow this  
kultabashi

Reckless Players that results in team kill where you get punished

16 comments in this topic

5 posts
2,409 battles

My biggest pet hate of this game, is when a reckless player that don't bother to use free look to see what's going on around them.

On the most recent occasion, I was lining up a target with my torpedoes, I use my free look and the nearest ship is moving towards me but turning away from me.

So I fire my torpedoes, next thing I know the nearest ship has turned into me, traded paint with me and driven directly into my torpedoes.

This results in me getting punished for a team kill, then getting abused by the noob that recklessly drove into my torps and him reporting me.

This type of reckless playing has happed many times and I am sick of getting punished for it and more so getting abused for it

Why should I be punished for this, when some fool decides that he will commit suicide?

When are they going to do something about it ?

This is boring and Iam over it!!

Edited by FourAces69

520 posts
11,127 battles

Sorry to hear about your situation. But this is a game, and there are many types of players...

Perhaps, if this always happens to you... You might want to adjust and adapt a bit... Maybe torping AWAY from friendlies can help.

If a manuvering friendly ship is near enough to Trade Paint with you, then perhaps.. You are too near to launch torps

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles

1.  People are stupid.  People play this game.  Ergo.  Stupid people are in the game at times.   They will drive into your torps when you are firing at an enemy.

2.  People are stupid.  People play this game.  Ergo.  Stupid people are in the game at times.   They will fire torps when they could potentially hit an ally.

Lesson.   They should be paying more attention.    You should be paying more attention.

1,105 posts

Play CV instead.... closer torp drop+can suicide! how nice!

the only sheep in game that can do suicide is only CV!

btw, you can still team kill without getting penalty with CV..... use DB for friendly burn :V

its funny burn is not included as team damage lol [ i dont know if still work ]

420 posts
20 battles

CV could team kill too, 3-4km torp range tho.

Well get used to it, use tighter weapon release situation.

That's why i usually don't want to be too close with anyone, especially DD.

5 posts
2,409 battles

Perhaps, if this always happens to you... You might want to adjust and adapt a bit... Maybe torping AWAY from friendlies can help.

If a manuvering friendly ship is near enough to Trade Paint with you, then perhaps.. You are too near to launch torps

"Perhaps, if this always happens to you... You might want to adjust and adapt a bit... Maybe torping AWAY from friendlies can help.

If a manuvering friendly ship is near enough to Trade Paint with you, then perhaps.. You are too near to launch torps"

What an absolute feed of tripe, thanks for the waste of time and oxygen

5 posts
2,409 battles

btw, you can still team kill without getting penalty with CV..... use DB for friendly burn :V

Mean while back at the chicken shack, Skippy and Sonny were discussing the global state of affairs.

5 posts
2,409 battles

1.  People are stupid.  People play this game.  Ergo.  Stupid people are in the game at times.   They will drive into your torps when you are firing at an enemy.

2.  People are stupid.  People play this game.  Ergo.  Stupid people are in the game at times.   They will fire torps when they could potentially hit an ally.

Lesson.   They should be paying more attention.    You should be paying more attention.

Bla, Bla, Bla, and it never ends.

5 posts
2,409 battles

Were you using Google translate or did you get a minus/fail for grammer?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles

No point getting angry over it.

What everyone is trying to say is that if there is a risk of hitting a ally, no matter who is at fault then don't fire.  its safer for you.

Were you using Google translate or did you get a minus/fail for grammer?  

Also ensure you have got it right when you are insulting people.

Grammar.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

520 posts
11,127 battles

"Perhaps, if this always happens to you... You might want to adjust and adapt a bit... Maybe torping AWAY from friendlies can help.

If a manuvering friendly ship is near enough to Trade Paint with you, then perhaps.. You are too near to launch torps"

What an absolute feed of tripe, thanks for the waste of time and oxygen

Lol... Im sorry did i give bad advice?  Were you asking for help or answers atleast?

I based my advice on what you typed and on the effectivity of your DD play...  Based on your stats.

Just trying to help:p

Edited by kultabashi

8 posts
9,493 battles

My biggest pet hate of this game, is when a reckless player that don't bother to use free look to see what's going on around them.

On the most recent occasion, I was lining up a target with my torpedoes, I use my free look and the nearest ship is moving towards me but turning away from me.

So I fire my torpedoes, next thing I know the nearest ship has turned into me, traded paint with me and driven directly into my torpedoes.

This results in me getting punished for a team kill, then getting abused by the noob that recklessly drove into my torps and him reporting me.

This type of reckless playing has happed many times and I am sick of getting punished for it and more so getting abused for it

Why should I be punished for this, when some fool decides that he will commit suicide?

When are they going to do something about it ?

This is boring and Iam over it!!

<content removed>

Naming and Shaming. Post Edited. User Warned.

~ADM_dude

Edited by ADM_dude

520 posts
11,127 battles

<content removed>

Lol.... BAM

"Devastating Strike"... 

I knew there was somthing about Firing torps and Trading Paint...

Quote Updated

~ADM_dude

Edited by ADM_dude