You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishthedestroyer

Guys should I play the Großer kurfurst, Zao, minotaur, hindenburg, des moines or the moskva

40 comments in this topic

[KGHSF]
3,225 posts
6,072 battles

Hmm what's your ship that you think were good? 
Have you play PT Server?

For my opinion if play GK I use well AA def and fast reload upgrade (Don't worry about turret speed traverse you have captain perk for BB should have) he is best second guns if you have AFT from captain can shoot 9km if you use hydro scan wisely no any DD annoy you

I warn you take the flag prevent detonation too because GK torp def too weakest than other BB although HP pool over 100k 

Des Moines best of flamethrower(5.5 sec JUST SHOOT) and OP AA suit don't focus AA range.  Just concentrate main gun only reduce some dispersion and add more firing range (can reach 18.1 km) then whatever captain skill should be it's your choice  keep your eyes on your broadside because DM was large citadel.

Moskva will same DM lifestyle although low fire rate and bad AA but you could count on him

Minotaur IDK because stick on smoke and AP spam

Hindenburg ahhh he well balance of fire rate and AA suit and torp (don't care about torp range his torp have to close combat especially Shima-seals or Gearing) 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[KGHSF]
3,225 posts
6,072 battles

Sometimes you still notice what am I explaining

if PT come I will briefing you later ,Or somebody better than me they could help you out

Edited by THAI_THIEF

185 posts
584 battles

Well I was thinking the Zao but then I love Germany but if the Zao gets close you fire your guns as the gk then 30 sec reload and the Zao can turn shoot all of its guns and its tops but if the gk is with the Zao won't even get close enough(Zao has 8km torps) because of spotting and the invisifiring is pretty dangerous boring right

[KGHSF]
3,225 posts
6,072 battles

But then come on guys who doesn't tend to show broadside when in a ijn cruiser

There no option if you was surround on the front and turn around for evasion 

Yeah they know your time is over 

185 posts
584 battles

Ok, I will tell you my situation at the moment I like the playstyle of the rn CL 

But the moskva can stay at like 14 km(radar so no smoke for the minotaur and minotaur is gonna have a time shooting him with those arcs. Lol)  and destroy the minotaur because minotaur only has a torp range of 10 km

Also I am in the Emerald in the rn cl

And the bogatyr in the Russian cl

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles

You can grind any of the lines if you want, lel

All a matter of playstyle. If there's a tactic you specifically want to perform, then go for the line which does that - same goes for the Tier Xs~

But if you really want a challenge, I recommend you grind towards Henri IV

:P

185 posts
584 battles

Hey guys, it's very good to talk to you again 

You guys have helped me so much in the past and thank you so much for that

But I just need to ask you guys one more thing I was just thinking since I have the Emerald and the furutaka which one would be better in this current meta(Zao or minotaur) 

I might go for Zao but I just like to have your opinion because you guys are good people(I will add a better furutaka match once my wi fi package is back July 1st)

Oh and guys I was just wondering since the high tier usn bbs got a HUGE buff(they lowered the citadel almost in to the water) 

Are they actually the most dominant bbs now since they had all the best traits except the fact that their citadel was bigger than the empire state building ? ? 

Please don't abandon or report this thread 

20170203_182947.jpg

20170626_175344.jpg

Edited by Nishthedestroyer