Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SZYZWY

Thanks for the new flooding change.

10 comments in this topic

783 posts
4,808 battles

With the introduction of the new flooding system (from 120s -> 90s)(more damage per tick), it makes flooding a more robust source of damage now.

I happen to like it a lot since I don't have to shoot torps at an AFK ship in order to get Liquidator which before was next impossible to get normally. Now, as long as you flood a target at the optimal time, liquidator is to be expected once you bag the kill, much like Arsonist now.

Anyone else liking the flooding change?

250 posts
13,136 battles

I'll give a try on my CV see if flooding could give me some whiterer or Liquidator

​but till I get my Hiryu, I'll keep practicing cross torp drop and manual DB drop on DD 

​If not T9+ ships this is kinda nerf flooding to me

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

With the introduction of the new flooding system (from 120s -> 90s)(more damage per tick), it makes flooding a more robust source of damage now.

I happen to like it a lot since I don't have to shoot torps at an AFK ship in order to get Liquidator which before was next impossible to get normally. Now, as long as you flood a target at the optimal time, liquidator is to be expected once you bag the kill, much like Arsonist now.

Anyone else liking the flooding change?

yeah, much better now, non RN/USN/KM DDs actually stands a chance to contibute to the match a little bit now with "totally not up" torpedos

1,105 posts

howling sheet!

this is the first time i deal a lot of flame damage :V

and flooding, its not so much since people always repair it first -_- ...... 

[ i am always use flooding flag btw, why i get a less flooding? its 9 hits torp.... ]

2 flood only? i usually get more flood by only 6 torp hits (4x flood)! 

16730166_388173798229529_298024234760058

just compare to my other battle..... most of the time its FLOODING!

783 posts
4,808 battles

I'll give a try on my CV see if flooding could give me some whiterer or Liquidator

​but till I get my Hiryu, I'll keep practicing cross torp drop and manual DB drop on DD 

​If not T9+ ships this is kinda nerf flooding to me

Well, theoretically it's a buff to all relevant tiers (T4+). Higher amount of damage per tick now.

1,105 posts

How about to burn it first, wait until they repair, and flood.

first as IJN CV, most of the time i use 1DB and 2TB for bombing. got fire sometimes or flooding, the other DB is waiting for next attack if sheep got repair. the real problem is you must attack fast and cannt wait because enemy fighter will come. 

and also i need to complete Arsonist Mission...

OH WHY ARSONIST MISSION MUST KILL THE TARGET with fire.... I GOT A LOT OF KS-ed..... and fail to kraken too most of the time......

howling sheet... how to krakken and arsonist..... 

actually doing KS is easier, but that arsonist need at least 40% fire damage to sheep...... and BB always heal.... CA always missed or killed by TB....... DD? 1 DB could deal more bomb damage rather the fire..... and also 40 sec cooldown DPC..... i dont want to play CA anymore :v

any advice to get arsonist achievement with CV?

420 posts
20 battles

Arson your enemy CV

first as IJN CV, most of the time i use 1DB and 2TB for bombing. got fire sometimes or flooding, the other DB is waiting for next attack if sheep got repair. the real problem is you must attack fast and cannt wait because enemy fighter will come. 

and also i need to complete Arsonist Mission...

OH WHY ARSONIST MISSION MUST KILL THE TARGET with fire.... I GOT A LOT OF KS-ed..... and fail to kraken too most of the time......

howling sheet... how to krakken and arsonist..... 

actually doing KS is easier, but that arsonist need at least 40% fire damage to sheep...... and BB always heal.... CA always missed or killed by TB....... DD? 1 DB could deal more bomb damage rather the fire..... and also 40 sec cooldown DPC..... i dont want to play CA anymore :v

any advice to get arsonist achievement with CV?

Arson your enemy CV.

I did this with Bogue, i gave one torp bomber as bait, and 2 dive bombers border skimming.

I burn the opponent Zuiho using one squad, that one squad is not RTB immediately but loitering above him to give me information if he would douse the fire or not, and also keeping the second squad out from his line of sight.

Apparently he was quite capable player, he didn't douse the fire, he run to friendly ships at full speed seeking for AA protection.

Well it is OK with me, after he feel secure, he pressed damage control. He lost more than 1/3 of his HP by doing so.

Then my 2nd squad arrives, and gave him 3 fires. GG, deleted by fire.

He whispered me at port, showing that he was angry.

Edited by Zwelivelle

Sign in to follow this