Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BuckleUpBones

Is “Defensive AA Fire Modification 1” better?

10 comments in this topic

435 posts
6,169 battles

Just got “Defensive AA Fire Modification 1” from a super container (cool but?), it increases duration of defensive AA fire by 20%.

It means replacing “AA Guns Modification 2”, 20% extra AA range, which is better all the time for shooting down planes (on ships setup for AA).

I just can’t seem to replace AA guns modification 2, it doesn’t seem worth it.

What’s are your guy’s assumptions…

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

the new mods are mostly usless, dont mount them

^This, these mods serve only one purpose atm, selling them for 600k credits.

A more cynical mind may think that WG removed the rather useful 250 flag containers in trade for them for financial reasons...

Thankfully none of us mindless whales would ever mount such unreasonable claims.

Now report to mind repro-... I mean the International Psychological Welfare Centre... all hail Poidra.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,438 battles

and they claimwe are too comfortable with our current setting and dont want to try out new/other things/mods

really WG 

181 posts
7,594 battles

Ony useful mod is the speedboost upgrade for VMF DDs. Others are utter useless apart from getting some money back.

and for the Akizuki as well, since having 1 min extra speedboost duration (for a slow DD) is quite handy. I've been using mostly propulsion mod 1 in that slot which reduces the chance of getting the engine incapacitated but since every DDs picked PM these days, that upgrade is considered redundant.
Edited by 8knots

Sign in to follow this