You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Safiuddin97

Ping spike or lag

25 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

It started this evening. I thought i was the only one spiking and till DC in some games.

And heard some players are experiencing it too. Anyone is going through this? 

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

Me too , seems to be a regional thing. Going out to net cafes nearby doesnt change this fact.Too scared to play right now

But anyways i was drafted into the army and will have to go soon , so it doesnt matter :trollface:

411 posts
6,146 battles

Earlier in the evening, I was getting 100-200+ pings. Now it just stays above 200+. Really unplayable. My normal pings are 30-ish to 60 ms

My normal Ping is 100-170ish and I'm pretty satisfied with it...:teethhappy:

440 posts
3,379 battles

and here I thought it was just because of glorious indonesian internet speed, but apparently not I guess

Edited by rouge42

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

Many peoples i know experience the same lag issue and went to bed early :D:D:D

Although I did experience lag on about 3 games I went to bed early because of MeloMelonAmmo.
Edited by keskparane

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Although I did experience lag on about 3 games I went to bed early because of MeloMelonAmmo.

I feel sorry about what happened.. but you shouldn't solo with slow Shiratsuyuu anyways... 34knt so slow no match for Shima-tan speed.

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

I feel sorry about what happened.. but you shouldn't solo with slow Shiratsuyuu anyways... 34knt so slow no match for Shima-tan speed.

Jeez.. don't feel sorry. It's aImost an honor being shot by some of you ppl. I did another silly experimental move in another game and ate R3negades torps. I was getting reckless due to salt overload. The reason I mention it in this thread is because just as I was starting to get back into the groove I started getting lag.

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

what was the cause of it?!

screwed some of my games before I shut down last night 

As far as I know something happened with our submarine cable network again. Not sure if everyone is affected by it though. I only disconnected once. But no lag spikes.

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,298 battles

Haven't seen any. But then I always expect the problem to happen closer to around 3pm UTC

Hope no more spikes because it's gonna be really annoying :amazed:

My ping went up to 500 yesterday night and I'm actually wondering if it's my bro download **** or something 

:hiding:

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,361 battles

Not yet......

But WG should think why this happens

I thought it was submarine cable, not WG server

hope no ping spikes today